• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello - new pokemon geek here

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2014
    Hello everyone.

I am happy to join the community here. I hope we all get along very well!

I am new to Pokemon Y and I just beat the elite four. I want to add friends for friend Safari!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Hello and Welcome to PC and It'd be really great if you get along with people here and make lots of friends and for adding Friends in X and Y, you can check out X and Y section of the forums, it'd sure help you out!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Hi welcome to a wonderful place called PC. Pokecommunity in full. We all are very kind and friendly people. You will find out soon that we live like a family. You should make friends and you should try to share things with people. You will be happy to join us. We have many way of refreshment. You will love our atmosphere. You can cut your boredom by talking here

You will find many new things like General chat, Emulation section etc. You can learn Hacking. And hey you can check X & Y section for help. We will also have a new remake with us soon. Omega and Alpha !

Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Ninda! How's everything going for you?

I apparently noticed you posting over in the XY Friend Codes thread so yeah that's nice you found that place quickly given you're here for the Friend Safari thing. I'm sure you'll be able to find some nice stuff with the different friends you can add and hopefully also find out what your contents have as well. And how are you enjoying Pokemon Y? Kalos surely was an amazing region, with all its pretty nice locations and the whole French nature of the region complete with its own Eiffel Tower rip-off.

As the others mentioned, there are loads of great topics you can discuss as well as meet so many awesome people and yeah as mentioned PC is sorta like its own family in the big picture. Good luck with all your plans to add safaris and we hope you stick around. The staff are always here if you need their help, so just look for the bolded usernames. I'll be seeing you around the forums!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Heya Ninda! Yay for more Pokemon fans joinin' us here.

Yep, be sure to stop by the Pokemon X & Y board as it has a really useful friend safari thread for all your needs. I'm probably going to do a slight cleaning of my 3DS friends list sometime so I'll have a little bit more room myself. There are people there with some awesome safaris if you're on the lookout, including ones with Ditto among others. 8D

And good job on beating the Elite Four. =) Took me a week to get from the beginning to the E4 when I got my copy of X.. was too obsessed and played mostly all day, lol.

Have a great time and be sure to ask a staff member in blue, orange, and red names if you ever need assistance.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi there! Sooo happy to have you here with us too, and you seem like a cool cat, so, I don't see why we couldn't get along! We'll have a blast, full of fruits, good times, and penguins. Loads, and loads of penguins, y'know? <33

But yaaay for defeating the E4! I think Kalos's E4 was generally easy, except for one person, I forget, which was more tricky, but eh. Anyhow, yeah, you are more than welcome to share your FC with us, and you can even stop by the Trade section and the Video Games board if you want to share your FCs there too!

Many thanks for joining, and I'm fortunate that we got to meet! I'll be here to help out with anything you need! Ciao. C:

Back