• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! New to forums

Years
    Hey everyone. Been a Pokemon fan since I was 7 years old (now turning 25). I'm currently re-watching the anime series and on season 8. I'm also playing Pokemon Blue for Gameboy. I'm training my team to battle the Elite Four! Any older Pokemon fans out there?!

Years
    Plenty here on PC! I'm turning 25 next month and am still a huge fan, since the late 1990s. We have a lot of older Pokémon lovers here. Welcome. :D

Do you play the newer games too or mostly just older ones? Many fans are coming here to discuss the newly-announced Sun and Moon games so we have a lot of speculation going on right now especially.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    It's a pleasure to meet you Lullaby and welcome to Pokecommunity ☆☆☆

Like Sheep said there's a lot of older pokemon fans around here but I think I'm still pretty new to this pokemon stuff ●ω●
    Which pokemon game did you start with by the way?

Well see ya around and if you need help just contact the mods/admins around here. Stick with us always and happy posting ☆☆☆

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity, BulbasaursLullaby! Glad to see there are still long time fans still into the series. I'm sure there are plenty of older fans lurking around here too. Are you mostly into the older games or do like a bit of both? We have much speculation going on about the newly announced games Sun and Moon, which can be found here. I hope you enjoy yourself, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask around. Hope to see you around!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Older Pokémon fan here, welcome to PC. I see you're attempting to re-watch the anime from very beginning to catch up with the current season?

Back