• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, new user here!

Years
  • Hello, I've just created an account on Pokecommunity!

I figured I'd go ahead and post here in The Welcome Lounge to get to know some of you and to say thank you to everyone who runs this website. It helps a ton!

Anyways, hello, everyone. I'm Hunter. Nice to meet you all. :)

Years
  • Aww that's so nice of you, the staff do an awesome job indeed!

But aside from that, welcome to PC Hunter! Awesome name I have to say. Making an introduction thread here was definitely a good thing since you'll get to meet loads of members who you'll see around during your time on the forums, both staff and members alike. Why not tell us a bit more about you like what's your fave Pokemon, reasons for joining and stuff. It'd help us get to know you a bit more.

You'll definitely love PC because while we may seem big and scary at first, we have a wide range of topics covered in various areas of the forum and also loads of people you'll meet. The staff are always happy to assist you anytime if you need help so don't hesitate to ask any of them, like Cirno who mods this section. She'll probably be here soon assuming she didn't post already. I'm Hikari btw, it's not my real name but it's what I often get called here and if you need a new friend I'm always open for visitor messages or a friend request, because having friends can help you settle in easier. I often had trouble making friends when I was new, I didn't even make a thread like this when I joined, and now I want to help new members out when I can. Have fun here at PC, Hunter!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

NameMeansAll

Stay true-anything is Possible
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2013
    Thank you! :)

I'm glad I joined, because everyone seems to be extremely helpful and nice.

That's great. :3 Yes, the mods here are awesome. Very fun and friendly place to be I think.

Years
  • Hiya Hunter, welcome to PC 'kay! :D

You've come to a neat little place here as we are indeed all amazing. I wouldn't want to gloat about the forum too much haha but I'm sure you'll have a nice time during your stay as it's a pretty accepting community from my experience. Plus you can discuss aaanything around here! Whether you're into music or movies or perhaps just Pokemon, you'll probably find all of that here. Anything you want to chat about in particular? A lot of us come here for Pokemon discussions but members actually differ quite a lot in what they want out of the forum, so... that makes me curious.

You've already met the lovely Hikari and Name so be sure to poke around and you'll meet plenty of other people, too. Be sure to let us know if you need help through the Questions & Feedback board and stick around. If you're ever in need of some suggestions on where to post, let us know as well. I'm always here to be your friend if you're looking for a buddy so don't hesitate to contact me or send a friend request. Maybe we have more in common than we realize? n~n

D'aww though.. you seem like a wonderful person. Make sure to read through the rules if you haven't already and we'll be looking forward to having you. Cheers! <3

Back