• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! new user here!

Years
    Hi everyone, I'm Francesco a.k.a. FraSlevin (big fan of Lucky Number Slevin).
    I decided to join because i'm a fan of pokemon hacks, so I hope i can help, playing the betas, to find bugs (for example)

I already saw a fantastic hack, pokemon dark crystal, and finished the first beta, so I think it will be a nice experience here!

Last edited:
    Years
    Hello there Francesco , Welcome to PC hey we got a poke hack lover here. So you play dark crystal and like it then you gonna enjoy the Pokemon Life hack more then anything it is so awesome . You gonna stick here or just for weekends like things. Are you enjoying here if u feel bore just msg me.

Hi Francesco! Big welcome to PokéCommunity. ^^

The hacks are fantastic here and I'm glad you enjoy them. I played a lot back when I was addicted but nowadays I'm very casual with them and forget to catch up with all the new releases haha. :p Be sure to keep providing feedback/comments as you play and enjoy your time here! Let me know if you need anything!

Back