• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! Nice forum by the way!

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    Hi, I just joined to get help on pokemon heart gold. I started looking for forums and I saw how active this one was, so I joined.

A little about me. I am in my early twenties and I've been a pokemon fan since 3rd grade. It all started with the trading cards. Then it went to books and toys. Finally, I got to play pokemon gold, the original version and I've loved pokemon games ever since.

I have and probably will always prefer the first 151 over the other generations. I don't know why. My favorite elemental pokemon are the fire type and one of my favorite fire pokemon is Magmar.

Right now I'm playing Heart Gold and looking for someone willing to trade me some master balls or find a way to get more than one master ball. I'm trying to catch the legendary dog pokemon.

Doing some searches, I found out there are more legendary pokemon in Heart Gold than I figured.

I have all eight badges but never got all the Kanto badges before, I've never been this far. My goal in this play through is to catch all the legendary pokemon in Heart Gold. I look forward to the challenge.

I also look forward to seeing you guys around the forums!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Hello, MAGMARGOLD! I guess your story explains your username, haha. n_n!

Honestly I think anyone who begins to like something will always love the thing that started it all the most. In my case, I always favor RSE more than any other Pokémon game because it was the games I got into first and the generation was just so amazing to me. Now I'm hoping for remakes of RSE. :B

I'm sure you'll love to hang around the 4th Gen board where there's lots to discuss about HGSS and even DPPt if you'd like. You could also get into nostalgic times and post around the classic GB/GBC boards if you want to get into discussion about the original GSC. I have to admit, I never really was a big fan of GSC and HGSS, and I can't get myself to ever finish the games. Truthfully speaking, I've never even touched foot into the Elite Four in the both of them. :( Maybe one day I will though. One day. *hope*

Anyway, we look forward to seeing you around as well! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    Hello, MAGMARGOLD! I guess your story explains your username, haha. n_n!

Honestly I think anyone who begins to like something will always love the thing that started it all the most. In my case, I always favor RSE more than any other Pokémon game because it was the games I got into first and the generation was just so amazing to me. Now I'm hoping for remakes of RSE. :B

I'm sure you'll love to hang around the 4th Gen board where there's lots to discuss about HGSS and even DPPt if you'd like. You could also get into nostalgic times and post around the classic GB/GBC boards if you want to get into discussion about the original GSC. I have to admit, I never really was a big fan of GSC and HGSS, and I can't get myself to ever finish the games. Truthfully speaking, I've never even touched foot into the Elite Four in the both of them. :( Maybe one day I will though. One day. *hope*

Anyway, we look forward to seeing you around as well! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

I need to get into the new generation and see what is like.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Welcome to the forums! I'd reccomend you have a look at the rules before you get posting around, they'll be the most helpful and useful thing you'll view on the forums.

I'm Pokemoll, though most people just call me Moll for simplicity reasons. You'll usually find me lurking around people's VMs, but when I'm posting I'm either in the Other Voting Polls or the New Users/Welcome sections~ Feel free to drop me a FR or PM if you're lost!

Also, if you have any problems or questions, I'd say PMing those with bold names would be the best idea, as they're always willing to help! I hope you ejoy it here~

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
    Welcome to the forums! I'm Cosmo. If your interested in HGSS then you should check out the Fourth Generation board. Otherwise, check out the General Pokemon gaming section. You'll meet a lot of new friends who share your interests. :D If you need help, contact a mod (the ones with the bold names) or you could chat with me if you like. Hope to see you around!
    ~Cosmo

Back