• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello nice to be here =)

M kingkong M

Sonny Digital
    Years
    hello im new and i stopeed playing after R/S versions but i got a DS and pl/p/SS so im back in the groove and ready to do work in this game so you'll probably see me asking a lot of questions but other then that its great to be a part of this, and i love Metagross hes my favorite pokemon.

ßrooke

A Kiss With A Fist
    Years
    Hello there! My name is, Brooke. Feel free to befriend me and start conversations on my pagee! =^_^=
    I'm still a nub too, so we can battle whenever you want!

SkySage2k9

Skymin Sage / Greeter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2012
    Absol's my fave 3rd gen, as I'm planning on getting a cosplay of one whenever I can get the money together for it... X3 Here are some Sweet Poffins! *sets them down on the table* Don't be afraid to ask questions, that's what we're here for! I'm sure someone will know the answer to your question.

Back