• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Once Again for The First Time Audience

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2013
    Hey guys, I'm StreetSurferNz. I'm (unofficially) the Number 1 fan of Toby Turner AKA Tobuscus and have been a fan of Pokemon ever since i first saw the anime. In my time here at PokeCommunity i'd like to join a few Roleplays, make a few friends and just enjoy myself.

Bless your face, if you sneezed while reading this, bless you. Peace off. BOOP

Years
  • Hello hello, StreetSurferNz~! Welcome to our wonderful community, it's nice to meet you. <3

I've seen a few of Toby's videos, but not really enough to remember him too well. He does seem rather popular, though! One of the users I'm subscribed to mentions him a lot in his videos from what I recall, aha. Maybe it's about time I take a look at his work!

But anyway, if you're looking to roleplay, you're in the right place! PC has an awesome roleplay section that's active with some very dedicated roleplayers, so I definitely recommend exploring there if you haven't already. :D We're awesome regardless, though, so I hope you like it here enough to keep checking back.

Have fun and feel free to drop off a message if you want to chat or need help!

Years
  • Hey guys, I'm StreetSurferNz. I'm (unofficially) the Number 1 fan of Toby Turner AKA Tobuscus and have been a fan of Pokemon ever since i first saw the anime. In my time here at PokeCommunity i'd like to join a few Roleplays, make a few friends and just enjoy myself.

Bless your face, if you sneezed while reading this, bless you. Peace off. BOOP

Hi StreetSurferNz, awesome name you have.

You're a fan of Toby Turner? I haven't heard of him though but I guess he's awesome though. Oh well, guess I need to learn something. I'm Hikari, and I have been into Pokemon for 13 years now. Despite my age, I don't plan on retiring from Pokemon anytime soon cos I just love the broad appeal of the characters and the amazing strategies and tactics involved.

So, a roleplayer, huh? Well you might be interested in PC's Roleplay Corner! There's loads of RPs you'll find there, so you'll never get bored. There's both Pokemon and non-Pokemon themed RPs so there's sure to be one you like.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to drop me a VM!

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2013
    @amhet476 Of course i do, my overall favorite Pokemon game is Heart Gold, for it's length and huge amount of things to do in post game.

@Cirno & Hikari10 The roleplay section was the thing that attracted me to this site. A friend told me about how extensive and dedicated it was, so i decided to check it out and was blown away. I'll also make sure to send a message if i need it or feel bored.

ahmet476

standing around
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Nice. I know Toby. I stumble upon him as I hang around youtube sometimes.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
    Years
  • Hello there! :D
    A fellow Roleplayer, huh?
    Well, I'll just confirm what Hikari said, you'll certainly never EVER get bored with the ever growing amount of Roleplays, besides, we have veteran Roleplayers whom you can stalk, I mean, ask stuff about any RPs :)
    Just look for Skymin, Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers and PkmnTrainerYellow and you'll know what to do ;)

Be sure to read the rules too, but anyways, to not drift away from this introduction thread, enjoy your stay here at PC as well as Roleplaying and perhaps even creating your own RPs! We don't bite (hard) so if you have a question, ask, ask, ask!

The name's Vato by the way :P

SkullKing

Nope
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I actually never bother to look at the roleplay section here, even though I do rp on other things. I do know though that everything here on PC is very nice and well moderated, and I'm sure you'll love it! :3

Back