• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello out there! =)

zephyr6257

Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)
Years
  • Heeey!

I be Zephyr(6257) and I be very awesome. :3

I know what you feel, I was an old-ish member (2010? 2009?) and came back just this year too.

Welcome back! :3

Send me a VM if you dare if you're bored.

Years
  • I used to hang around PC a little while back, but I was gone for a while. But now I am back, mostly because my need for socialization with people who understand my geekiness is needed. So, here I am!

Hi Lateon, and welcome back!

I think I did see you a bit back in the day, and a lot has changed since then. New staff were added, while some others moved up a rank, and also some sections have been merged/split/had name changes etc. However, we're still the same old PC you know.

My username's format may look different from the last time you may have seen me, but I'm still the same old Hikari, just with a blue italicized name and a little extra features installed.

Have a great comeback and don't leave us again. If you ever need to talk just send me a VM. Nice to have you back here btw.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hey Lateon <3! Welcome back :3. I don't think we've ran into each other before, for a few reasons such as join dates and all those sorts of reasons but it's great to meet you <3! Like mentioned already, not much has changed since you were gone so don't sweat. There's just been a few staff added, some promotions, one or two new forum styles and that's it really!

Aaah, is that My Little Pony I see right there? I haven't watched the show myself ;_;, but I do remember having a few figurines and toys. Ehehehe, I remember one I called Sparkles when I was 5 :P. Those were good times, but I've lost interest in them sadly D:.

Other than that, you might want to check the rules to refresh your memory :3. You can call me Rainbow by the way, have fun and I'll see you around alright :D? Hopefully you'll stick around :3. Have fun!

Back