• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :p

Team Plasma's Marie

PKMN 4 Generation Researcher
    Years
    Hello I'm Marie I'm 14 and I hack Pokemon Heart Gold and Diamond and Platinum.

I'm Creating an Pokemon Heart Gold hack Called Pokemon Ultimate Gold Version

I will post it once i've got 15 posts.

Years
    Hi, Marie! My name is Syd, and I hope that you enjoy your stay! (: I don't play hacks, but I'm sure the members, who do, will love Pokemon Ultimate Gold Version. 8D

Hi Marie, welcome to PC! I don't see too many DS hacks around as GBA/GBC ones are much more prominent, so that's pretty cool. You'll find a lot of tools in our Emulation board to help you along the way.. lookin' forward to what you have to show us. :D

Good luck hitting 15 posts too, by the way. Remember not to spam to hit that count since we really want to avoid that here. I'm sure you'll be okay, but it never hurts to remind someone, right? Stop by the many boards we have here and discuss whatever you're interested in. You'll hit that milestone in a few minutes, I'm sure. And if you'd like a friend you are more than welcome to send me a request; I'd be thrilled to get to know you. :) And be sure to not give up on your hack since it seems like that's too frequent of an occurrence as a lot of beginning hackers give up before getting very far. If you dedicate yourself to it you'll make an awesome game. Having so many people trying it out and giving feedback will make all of that worth it~

See you around, Marie! Have you been enjoying PC so far? :3 We certainly hope so. Feel free to contact the staff if you need help or post your forum-related questions in the Questions & Feedback board. Have a great day/night!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    hello Marie! welcome to pc!

like cirno said, there aren't many ds hacks so that will be interesting to see!

i'm sure you'll hit 15 posts pretty quickly since we have lots of threads!

Back