• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.... Pay Attention

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Of course I had. My first crush was when I was around Kindergarten. She was HOT <3 I so wished she was my teacher, unfortunately for me, I wasn't a student of hers so I didn't matter to her.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I had many crushes on both male and female crushes but three obsessions really stood out to me.
    When my first crush left school without saying good bye to me, that got me so depressed that I got into Pokemon again.
    My second crush was much more tame. I even confessed my crush to her while we were hugging on the last day of the eighth grade. Then the following October, I went back to my old school to pay her a visit. I still think of her.
    My current crush is also the oldest one. I dont care how old she is, she's forking hot! She's tough and hot just like Clair and a knock out just like Clair *is daydreaming* and I nicknamed her Lizzie and whenever we see each other, I tell my friend who follows me everywhere that I'm "Dizzy for Lizzie" hence the location in my profile for a while.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Oh yes, the vivacious english teacher Mrs. Hauke my freshman year. She was far more awesome than most women a third of her age <3

The fact that she was in her late fifties means NOTHING!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    no
    all my techers are too old or too geeky (well duh)

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Yes...I have had one. It was in the second grade...she wore certain clothing (it isn't suggestive by the way) that attracted me to her...it was kind of a fetish thing. It was weird, six years old with a fetish, but it was there, I guess...anyway, I would always blush whenever she asked me something with that sweet voice of hers...but that's a thing of the past now.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    I try to avoid such attractions. Some of my teachers have been good, attractive people, but they've all been at least 8 years older than me. Three girls at my school last year had a crush on our choir teacher and ended up... um... doing "stuff" with him. They all got kicked out and the teacher's in jail. That scared me off of even thinking about teachers when I wasn't in school.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Um, no, I havent. .-. Thank the lord, too. All of my teachers are ugly, and most of them are girls, so, yeah...I think you get the point. ;D

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Uh, no. One teacher in school got fired cause he looked down girl's shirts though. He had a crush on a 12 year old man! The other way around.

Back