• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC! :D

Years
    Just recently I was looking for Pokemon forums and I found PC! I really need help on my pokedex for white and I want to make some new friends! I'm glad to join!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Just recently I was looking for Pokemon forums and I found PC! I really need help on my pokedex for white and I want to make some new friends! I'm glad to join!

Welcome Lugia! Sounds like you'd be in to our Trade Corner to get your hands on the last Pokémon you'll need! Or you might want to ask at the Black/White Quick Questions Thread to see where you can catch it for yourself.

Hope you have fun here :D

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome to PC, well there's plenty of places you can get some help for your Pokedex, depending on what it is you're looking for. SwiftSign has given you some useful links there which will aid you.

A lot of people find us here through gooling though so you're certainly not the first! Anyway, you'll have a lot of fun trying to work on your Pokedex with the help of the forums. Good luck with everything!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    You have most definitely come to the right place. I am filling out a Black Pokédex myself, so if you need anything get in touch with me via PM or with a message on my page regarding details. There is also a Trade Corner for both quick trades and any shopping you want to do among everyone's trade shops.

I Googled in here like you did the other day, so I guess I can say welcome!

Cyclone

Last edited:
    Years

Hi Derpy Lugia, you can call me Hikari.

I am PC's comedic genius who loves her Oshawottz. They describe me as quirky, intelligent, and well fairly funny.

I tend to hang out in Other/Pokemon Trivia but I'm pretty diverse.

You can always talk to the friendly staff if you ever find yourself stuck somewhere.

If you want a PC friend who's funny and totally great for settling in with, Hikari is your girl.

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Lugia, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's biggest fan. If you want to, you can call me Mid. Most people call me that.

So, how do you find things so far? Isn't PC a nice place?

What boards are you into? I'm into Emulation, Pixel Art & Other Trivia. You gotta try Other Trivia, it's so cool.

Wanna chat with me, VM me at my page, K?

Huv fun.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
    Hey there! (Cool Name :).) Good Goal you have there, you've come to the right place to complete it :). I have been called funny a lot but mostly because of my randomness. Strangely on PC it's the opposite. Anyway i'll be sure to help given, you require it. See you around.

Back