• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC ~Oculus

OculusTrick

Shadow Lurker
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 23, 2023
    Greetings people of PokeCommunity. I am OculusTrick (you can call me Oculus if you want). I first got in to Pokemon when my brother received a copy of Pokemon Gold from one of our Uncles who found it while he was cleaning his home. Later on in life i played Leaf Green which still remains to be my favorite. Then when Nintendo DS's came out he played pearl and i played diamond until both of our DS's were stolen. So anyways...like i put in the beginning i am OculusTrick, I hope to get to know some of you people and hopefully enjoy PC. Feel free to ask any questions!

Years
  • Stolen?! Oh boy, that's awful. :'/ My Sapphire version was stolen so I know how you feel but a DS is so much worse. Do you have or plan to get a 3DS? Pokemon X and Y are wonderful games that are worth getting so I'm curious. Welcome, Oculus!

You'll definitely enjoy yourself as we all do given how fun the community is.. this place is for anyone, be it older fans who haven't played many of the games or people who got into Pokemon just recently. I think my favorite games are Yellow, Emerald, Sapphire, Crystal, and LeafGreen/FireRed but they are all super good. So hard to put them down!

Enjoy yourself here and see you around. <3 I hope you stick with us for a long while to come. Contact the staff if you ever need help!

OculusTrick

Shadow Lurker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 23, 2023
    I do plan on hopefully getting a 3DS with Pokemon Y sometime soon. What sucks it that my brother had fire red in his ds and i had leaf green in mine so yeah i lost my favorite game :(, but yeah i'm pretty sure i will enjoy it here I've been lurking around and have seen how nice people are to each other and how great the community is.

Years
  • Your Pokemon games were stolen? Ouch I feel pretty sorry for you. Welcome to PC, Oculus!

But at least nice to see you plan on getting a 3DS and Pokemon Y soon, the 6th Generation is pretty awesome if I say so myself, and it's cool how you can get two starters during your adventure, a Kalos starter and a Kanto starter. It's like they are bringing loads of blasts to the past aren't they?

Aside from that, I'm sure you'll enjoy PC because we are one of the friendliest Pokemon communities out there, so you'll definitely love hanging out with the friendly faces around the forum. I'm always here if you want a new friend so leave me a visitor message or a friend request anytime. Have fun and enjoy your stay Oculus, I'll be seeing you around!

- Hikamaru

OculusTrick

Shadow Lurker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 23, 2023
    Oh my..i had heard about Pokemon Y being a great game because of 6th gen. but being able to get a Kanto starter as well this just makes want it even more, i love the Kanto region. Also thank you all for the welcomes.

Back