• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC!

Swampdon

Continent Waterfall
Years
  • Hey I'm Swampdon as you can see, I'm what you call a "Busy Man". I do Karate and I might take Judo as well as playing Baseball. I've liked Pokemon ever since I was seven and my first Pokemon game was Pokemon Ruby. Now I have many of them such as Battle Revolution, Diamond/Pearl, and others. Well anyways I'm glad to be on PC.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Welocme to PC Swampdon :) make sure you read the rules and if you have any questions, check out the FAQ.
    And if ya need anything at all, feel free to drop me a PM.

By the way, if you do online battling, you'll find lots of people worth fighting around PC :)
    Have fun!

Swampdon

Continent Waterfall
    Years
  • Welocme to PC Swampdon :) make sure you read the rules and if you have any questions, check out the FAQ.
    And if ya need anything at all, feel free to drop me a PM.

By the way, if you do online battling, you'll find lots of people worth fighting around PC :)
    Have fun!
    Thanks, mmm that's good I've been itching for a battle but sadly my DS is lost so it might be awhile before I battle again.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Don Huh ??

please don't hurt me :(

:D joking :D

have fun

and welcome to the PC :D

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Have fun! Have you ever tried Shoddy Battle? You don't need a DS for it so you can battle any time, think of it as an online Battle Simulator xD I'm available there if you ever want to battle me ^^;

Swampdon

Continent Waterfall
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Have fun! Have you ever tried Shoddy Battle? You don't need a DS for it so you can battle any time, think of it as an online Battle Simulator xD I'm available there if you ever want to battle me ^^;
    I haven't tried the "Shoddy Battle", is there any way you could PM me the link?

Back