• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2010
    Hiya PokemonCommunity, I'm Trainer Jay! Late teens, Australian, female.
    I've been obssesed with Pokemon for years, it feels like I've been with the fandom since it came out (although I can't remember when that was here!). I remember as a real little kid I loved the show, it was my favourite thing and I collected all the toys, plush and the cards to some extent.
    My first game was Pokemon Ruby when it first arrived here and since then I've played and owned most games (one from each gen, ie. Silver but not Gold etc.).
    Couple of years into secondary school Pokemon became 'un-cool' and I was made to abandon the fandom. I sold all of games and threw out a small fortune worth or Pokemon plush.
    Since then (few years on) I've began to care less and returned to the fandom, which for me is filled with many fond memories of simpler times. My brother has given me Sapphire, I've obtained Pearl and downloaded all earlier version for my phone (emulator) and now Pokemon is once again a little fun escape and hobby for me.
    In an attempt to get more in touch with the fandom I've joined this forum and hope to meet some like-minded fans!
    :)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Welcome back to the Pokemon World! AND welcome to PC, where it all happens!
    Have fun, and remember to read the rules if you're not sure.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Hey welcome to PC!
    That happens to me also, I used to love pokemon when I was like a child but I forgot everything about it but right after I played it once more...I'm back again :D.
    Anyways, hope you have fun here and don't forget to read the rules.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Yeah, I tend to slip in and out of the fandom, usually depending on whether I have something to do in the games and whether there are other games out that currently have my attention.

But welcome back, welcome to the forums, and enjoy your time here!

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2010
    Hehe, thank you so much everyone! Very nostalgic to once again immerse myself in the fandom! :)

Back