• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2011
    Hi everyone! My name is Claire and I am brand spanking new to this site, but not to pokemon! I love pokemon, the show and the games. I've been playing in my spare time since I was nine, and since I am fourteen I have been playing and watching for five years. I am not what anyone would call current when it comes to pokemon, seeing as I am still playing my Leaf Green and Emerald on Game Boy Advance. I hope to buy the DS and SoulSilver soon! I know nothing of Shinnoh and Unova, and I am perfectly content just staying in my Johto/Kanto/Hoenn world. Is it sad I am so unwilling to change? =) My favorite Johto pokemon is Ninetails, my favorite Kanto pokemon is Dragonite and my favorite Hoenn pokemon is Gardevoir. I am so happy to be here, and I hope to become a good and friendly member of this community! =D

Last edited:

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • hey welcome to pc! make sure to read the rules and i hope you enjoy it here. its really awesome.
    (your username reminds me of the morganville vamp books)
    o and just thought i would point out ninetails is a kanto pokemon >.>
    gardevoir rocks btw ^_^

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Emerald <3

You know, if you still like the show you could start your introduction to Unova by watching Best Wishes online. There are only 16 episodes so far so it would be easy to catch up, and then you could join everyone in Pokemon Anime to talk about it <3

That said, welcome to PC! I hope you find the place as fun as I do~

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey Claire, and welcome to PC! I'm a long-time fan too, though I'm hardly up to date on anything past HG/SS. And I'm thinking of playing through Leaf Green again sometime simply because I love the design of the female trainer in it <3

Anyway, this site is a great place to get up to date on all things Pokemon, as we have sections on just about every aspect of it. Have fun and make lots of friends here while you're at it!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Aw, haha :P
    Another friendly member.
    Hi there and Welcome to PC!

Back