• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC!

XDX

Years
    Hey everyone, I'm XDX. I'm mainly here to trade and work on my VGC 2012 team.
    I'm also pretty new to the whole community sort of thing. None of my friends are into Pokemon so I thought that its about time to meet like minded people.

Lets see how things go

XDX

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums, XDX! Seeing as you want to work on your VGC 2012 team, I think the first thing you'll want to do after reading the rules is to head into the Competitive Battling Center for advice. You'll need them to be able to stand a chance in the competitive scene, and I think that will help you tremendously. Just give it your all, and it'll be fine!

PokéCommunity is a large community of... um, everything Pokémon. I bet there are some that share interests or maybe even a bit close, huh? I think you'll be able to have a great time here.

I hope to see you again!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey there XDX! I think you should know that your username is incredibly fun to type, especially when you're on an iPhone as I am now lol. XDX. XDX. Okay I'll stop now lol.

Welcome to the forums! Good luck with your trading and your team, though I hope you get out and around the other boards too because they can be a lot of fun :)

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2019
    Hey there XDX!
    I like your name xd

Welcome to the forum!
    I hope to see you again!

Years
    Hey everyone, I'm XDX. I'm mainly here to trade and work on my VGC 2012 team.
    I'm also pretty new to the whole community sort of thing. None of my friends are into Pokemon so I thought that its about time to meet like minded people.

Lets see how things go

XDX

Hello XDX, I wish you good luck in the 2012 Video Game Championships (which unfortunately, is off limits to people from my part of the world - however Aussies can still be in the TCG Championships).

So, you need a team built? Competitive Battling Center is the place for you!

I feel sorry for you having no friends interested in Pokemon but you'll make some friends here - I know you can!

Have a good time and ask the guys with the bold blue text - they might be able to help you.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    XDX reminds me of a smiley I keep using when I typo on IMs, because I was hyper. But enough of that. I won't be using it here. lmao.

BUT ANYWAYS..welcome to the forums! I've been on the same page as you before though. I have very little to no friends that were into Pokemon, because they thought Pokemon is for little kids. I'm 21 and I'm OBSESSED. So, here at the PokeCommunity, you'll meet tons of members that are into Pokemon just like you!

Contact me if you're confused with anything, okay! I'm here to help. :) See ya around!

Back