• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, PC!

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    Hello!

I am new to RP, and I decided that PokeCommunity would be a good place to start, seeing as it leaves a very friendly first-impression. ^^

My first Pokemon game was Emerald Version, but I am also very familiar with the Kanto/Johto Regions Pokemon as well. And I (obviously) love Pokemon!

I enjoy writing, reading, and drawing, and as soon as I get my 15 posts, I will consider posting a link to my dA account, where I have drawings of my OCs and such.

I'm most interested in participating in the Creative Discussions, particularly the "Roleplay Corner," where I'm hoping to develop a greater understanding of my characters, as well as being able to experience interacting with other people. I may also try my hand at FanFiction and Writing. ^^

Thanks for reading, and I hope to have a fun experience on PC!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    OHAI

Hello Ocelli, I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's biggest fan. Please, u can call me Mid.

Do you like Emerald? I'm so damn digging into it. That was my first game ever too. Wasn't it fun?

Oh yes, please do reach 15 posts. I wanna see your art. I'm a pixel artiste myself. How did you know you gotta reach 15 posts BTW? Were u a lurker?

Well anyways, it's time for me to go? VM me at my page to strike up a fun chat.

Huv a great time here.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    Thank you for the welcome!
    As for my art, it's not really pixel, but digital art in anime/manga style.
    I knew about the 15 posts because I like to do my research before posting anything on any site, so I'm not exactly a "lurker." ^^;
    And yes, Emerald is an awesome game. :)

Pika-D

<(*ΦωΦ*)>
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Ocelli. I'm Pika-D but you can just call me D if you want.

I have a DeviantART account, too. If you want to see some of my stuff, my dA name is the same as my PC name, Pika-D.

Anyway, I hope we can get along and become friends. :)

Years
  • Welcome to PC! <: We all love Pokemon here, you'll fit in perfectly. So you'll be posting your art in our Art Gallery section here? That's awesome, I always love to see people post more of their work there. n_n Can't wait to see it!

The Roleplay Corner here is amazing; I keep telling myself to get back into roleplay, but I don't think I feel confident enough just yet haha. Hope I'll run into you there when I finally get the courage to participate!

Do stick around, okay? You won't regret it. :D Feel free to VM me if you'd like to talk, I'm always available~

Back