• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC!

Years
  • Hi I'm new here on PC and I hope to make new friends here! I can't believe I didn't make an account here sooner.

P.S. You can call me Arcy :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello there Arcy! Nicknames are much easier lol. Welcome to PC man!

Making friends is always nice. The members here are really friendly people so that shouldn't be too much of an issue. :) Alot of just love chatting with others and making new friends. I'm nice myself and love meeting new people so be sure to send me a VM via my profile! :) A person like you might like Chit Chat & Polls cause it's a great way to get to know more about people. Look at Daily Chit-Chat thread there, also known as the DCC, it's a thread just for talking with people on whatever comes to mind. Just be sure to follow the rules there , and stay on topic. Also, please me more about yourself. Might I also ask, what are into? Obviously you came for Pokemon, but what about Pokemon are you into? Is it just the games or is the anime? Or maybe the manga , card game, or something else? Besides Pokemon what else are you into? Music? Movies? Anime? Gaming? Art? I'm sure there's a section you'll be really interested , but I'd like to know so I can suggest it to you. At the moment though I think I can suggest Pokemon Clubs though. That's seems like a place you'd like. There's all sorts of clubs there for all aspects of the Pokemon franchise from ones for certain types to ones focusing on a generation of Pokemon.

As I said we have lots of friendly members here and this includes our lovely team of staff. The moderators, super moderators and staff admins are nice and will help you with anything, so you can ask them almost any question. There's many regular members who will help you too and there's also the Question & Feedback section for problems and questions too.

So with that said, I hope you can enjoy yourself here. I do hope to see you around here posting and that it's a blast for you!

Years
  • Ooh, loving the avatar. I'm a pretty big Arcanine fan myself so anyone who likes it is awesome in my book. Welcome to PC, Arcy! n~n

Making friends is never really an issue here since we're all so friendly. :) In the two years I've actively been here, I've met countless of amazing people that made my PC experience so much better! You'd be surprised with how many people will go out of their way to talk to you. Even someone as shy as me made friends, which surprised even me aha. AWsquared made some great suggestions already so be sure to check 'em out! Whether you're into hacking, trading, debating, games, you'll find it all here. My first board when I made this account in 2011 was Clubs & Groups and that was also where I met my first few friends, so that's definitely something I recommend. You'll be able to join groups with members who enjoy the same thing you do and become friends in the process.. it really is one of the coolest things you can do during your stay here. Other places like Trade Corner are also pretty tight-knit, so that's another possible option! Explore wherever interests you; you'll definitely find that special board to call home soon.

Have an awesome time exploring this lovely community! Soon enough you'll get settled in and won't be so new anymore. Do contact one of our wonderful staff if you're lost and message any member if you're interested in talking to one of us. I'm willing to be your friend if you like - that way you'll have one of your first friends and can settle in quicker. :D; I'd suggest welcoming your fellow new users as well as posting in the New Users' Hangout, but in the end it's up to you. Since the forum is huge it means we can make a ton of suggestions.. though that might boggle you down.

Enjoy your stay, Arcy! Be sure to let one of our members know if you need anything at all!

Years
  • Ah hello there Arcy and welcome to PC!

I have to say, nice Arcanine recolor there. It reminds me of Zoroark's colors. But yes, like what the other two said you definitely won't have trouble making new friends given how large PC is and the diversity of the memberbase. We have hacks, trades, games, battles, and even chit-chat, so I'm sure there's a section you love. I remember how shy I was when I initially joined PC in 2011, and now I have made so many new friends.

I do hope you stick around and be an active member, because PC's topics are so diverse you'll definitely love how great the forum is. Like Cirno said, contact any moderators if you need help, or even just chat with fellow members. Have a great time here Arcy, and I do hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back