• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC!

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    I am a new user here at PC and I am interested in playing pokemon rom hacks! This is actually why i signed up. But I like Pokemon as a whole and If you have further questions, feel free to comment below!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hey there! As always, we have ROM Hacks upon our respective ROM Hacking Hub section so you can hop right in and check them out to download! Ah and of course, we have our many pokemon boards too. Are you a long time fan? Well, no matter how long you've been into the series, I do hope that we can chat about the games sometime! And have a lovely time and a great night! If you have any questions, you can contact me~ <33

Years
    Hello from me to you too! Always great to have more faces around.

As the others already covered, our ROM Hacking section has got everything you need in the hacking department, whether it's hacks you want to play or tools for making your own. I'm not a real hack expert, but someone else other there would be glad to help you if you need it, and for the more serious questions Spherical Ice and Christos are around if you need them.

Hope you enjoy checking out not just the hacks but everywhere else as well, since we love catering towards so many tastes in one place. Enjoy your time with us, and I do hope to check back with you later.

Years
    Big welcome to the world of PC, Rockety. :D

Hacks are great - a lot of people join us hoping to try them out or possibly even make their own. Personally I've got no knowledge about the actual hack-making process but they're insanely fun to play through in your spare time. Been a few years since I actually tried out a hack but I'm hoping to get back into it sometime. Hope you enjoy everything we have to offer here on PC and please do ask if you need help!

Back