• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC

Years
  • I'm sure you will, because it's always nice to be part of a community. And I hope you're doing well yourself Oorie! (that's a cute username if I say so)

After a quick read of your bio, I apparently see that you work as a bartender. What's it like doing such a job? Ever found it fun serving customers? You seem to love a bit of sports as well, no surprise considering we are from a country that knows their sport. I did see you lurking over in Trade Corner so I presume you're here for trading?

Other than all those questions, I hope you enjoy becoming an active face around the community, and if you ever want a potential new friend I'm always happy to assist!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello. It's nice of you to join PC. Everyone here is friendly and willing to answer your questions (if you have any). Feel free to leave me a message on my profile. I usually reply back as soon as I see it. You may also send me a friend request. The choice is up to you. Well see you around. Enjoy your day/afternoon/evening. =)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Yup! You are; nice to meet you, and I do hope you can be active and I hope we can get to know you a bit more! Until we speak again, feel free to enjoy your stay and lemme know if you have any questions or concerns. :3

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hello there! It's a pleasure. Everyone has pretty much said what I was going to say but anyway enjoy your time here. Hope to see you around on the forum. ^ ^

Back