• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Hey, man.
    Don't spam, don't flame, respect the mod/admin squad, and don't take cookies from the midget in the corner.

Well that's it...

Xion

The Jesus of Suburbia
    Years
    Haha, new kid! I'll show you want we do to newbbies here kid... We welcome them! Welcome dude, have fun, don't spam, and all that carp that you already know. If you need any help just give me a shout. Well, take care and dont do drugs, ok, maybe just a little.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Welcome to PC, read and follow the rules, and have fun. See ya round!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hewwo Mr Zero! ^_______^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^o^ My name is Kelsey, it's a pleasure to meet you. =3 I am sure you're going to have a wonderful time here at PC. <3~~~ If you ever need any help, feel free to PM me anytime. ^^

~Kelsey

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome to PC! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue pikachu who is currently obssessed with Shaman King. Be sure to follow the rules and have fun!

Back