• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello people of PC!

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2012
    Hi people of the website. Call me Ash or Oshawott I'm good with any. I have the personality of an emo bisexual Ash Ketchum and look like Kazuma from Summer Wars. I do stuff online like fandub and draw and enjoy gaming and anime. I also like to film and take photos :) I'm a mix of both genders so yeah lol Nice to meet everyone. I love Yaoi and crossdressing and going to cons. ANIME BOSTON FTW! My favorite video games are Pokemon,Phoenix Wright and Kingdom Hearts :) I have a lot of anime/game husbands pfft I am most likely a 3rd gender since I don't consider myself a boy or girl but a new form. YES NEW DISCOVERY OF POKEMON QUICK CALL PROF.OAK! xd

Years
  • Hey there and welcome to PC! Cool your interested in drawing? Maybe show some of your work when you have the chance, i'm sure people would enjoy to see some. I'm a gamer, but i do enjoy animes as well, and also enjoy making films every now and then. I actually just found out about the Phoenix Wright series just this year and really enjoy it. OBJECTION! oh wait... nvm :P Kingdom hearts I never did play but it always looked interesting. Also if you have any questions about PC just message anyone with a bold name and they'll help you out. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hi there and welcome to PC, Ashawott! Wow seems we do have the same interests over such things like drawing & photography. It just really takes the stress out of me when I do these things most especially when I'm taking pictures, I feel so inspired, well who doesn't want to be inspired? It's kind of boring if you don't have anything that inspires you to strive better, no? ;3

Anyway, what the user said above, you can share your work over the Art Gallery board, though you might need to get fifteen posts first in order to post images and links! So take a look around, post & participate into different discussions and you'll eventually get fifteen posts! I could actually recall during the time when I was a new member that I spammed the whole forum and made 100+ posts a day. lmao

So with that, I hope you enjoy your stay here and I do hope that you stick around! Make sure to follow the rules as always so if you still haven't read the rules yet, then please do so! Give PC's Adoption Center a look as well, it's a program for new users like you! ♥

Back