• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, People of Pokécommunity.

OscuroSky

OscuroSky~
Years
  • Hello, People of Pokécommunity as you obviously know my name is OscuroSky, I am currently working on a remake of Emerald. I do have MSN if you want it message me for it :d. Well thanks for the time of reading my intro the Pokécommunity.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Oh hey, I know you. I'm Gav on DA. So I followed you recently. At any rate, welcome to PC buddy, I'm sure you'll enjoy browsing the Game Development section, as opposed to ROM Hacking, that we have here.

Years
  • What is this, Nathan, like, your 5th alt? Regardless, welcome to Pokecommunity and good luck in producing your fangame! Hopefully you still remember me and I love the Meganium avatar. x]

Last edited:

Katja

Years
  • Hell OscuroSky! If the remake looks anything like in your sig, I bet it's gonna be awesome.

raidersfan09

Dashing Person
    Years
  • hello OscuroSky welcome to the PC wish you luck on your remake :3 i hope its awesome message me the pokemon details and storyline :)

Back