• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello People Of The World

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    Im James, Gamez, The Dancing Queen, Charismatic Stallion.

From New Zealand, a student and game developer who loves Pokemon too much (no, not like that)
    Im tall, hansom with lush locks.

Spent a hole summer holidays getting a shiny Lugia so i think u can guess my fav Pokemon I found two and soft reset over one *tears* 6831 attempts for second try give or take a few.

So that about sums me up, so since im talking about myself why dont u tell me a little about u.

Years
  • Hi there James! Welcome to PC, it's so nice to see ya! New Zealand is a pretty beautiful country indeed, in fact it's one of Australia's major neighbors, so yeah pretty cool indeed.

And I see you're someone who makes fangames, and for all non-hack based fangame stuff you'll love the Game Development board which I always feel is overshadowed by its hack-based counterpart so you can help give it some love. Also, great to see more Pokemon fans, PC always loves having fresh faces around. And congrats on your shiny Lugia! The pink color looks pretty interesting on it.

As for me, I've been into Pokemon for 16 years, 10 of those years spent playing the games when I got a GBA SP and Pokemon Ruby for my 11th birthday. Now I've got a 3DS XL and playing X/Y! The Kalos region is very beautiful, and I'm in love with the new Pokemon already. My all-time fave Pokemon is Oshawott though, but I tend to love cute Pokemon. The name's Nichole btw, and yes that is how you spell my name, it's not a typo or anything.

I do hope to see you get active here and make some new friends, I'm always around if you want to chat so visit my profile and leave a message. If you ever need help with any questions or concerns ask any of the staff members. Have fun James, I'll be sure to see ya!

- Hikamaru

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
    Years
  • Hey There the dancing "queen"
    is good that you in new zealand
    i hoping that you can make somekind of fan pokemn game and show it to the community
    well delta out

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    I already making a Indie game its called Pokemon Spirtus Audentiae ill post it in game dev board

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ohh Dancing Queen! Love that song! :3 Great to meet you James! It's a pleasure to have you a part of the forums! <3

Mmm, getting that shiny Lugia is pretty tough, right? In fact, I have pretty rotten luck finding shiny pokemon myself, hehe. Takes me a couple of days to months on end to find one. ;o; Urgh. But, the shiny charm helps out a lot these days! Anyways, it's awesome that you've found one! As said above, I hope that you'll enjoy the Game Development board; there are really cool gaming projects going on in there, and so, you can gain some inspiration form those! :3

Anyways, we can chat some more sometime, and we can get to know each other better! Feel free to message me anytime! See you arouuuuund, and cheers! C:

Back