• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello people of this place

Sawyer

���
Years
  • oh noes... someone to replace my place! (yeah, i'm shane too) well, welcome to PC!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hello Shane Walker! ^______^ My name is Kelsey, it's a pleasure to meet you. ^_~ I would like to welcome you to PC. Please read and follow the rules and just enojy yourself here! ^o^ See you around! =D

~Kelsey

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Shane Walker said:
    hello im new here. this is an awsome place for interation and a cool pokemon board.
    Hi welcome to PC,follow the rules have fun and I like your avatar.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • HELLO, Shane Walker! ^^ I think you'd be very active already! I hope to "interact" with you and "cool" with you. If you are in need of a friend, you can just PM me! Follow the rules Do not follow the rules, be active don't be active, have fun, and be yourself! See you later!

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    hey! welcome to pc!! PM me if you want a friend, have fun at PC, follow the rules, and post lots ^__^ see ya round! XD ~origin

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. This place is a great forum to make friends and have fun. Enjoy your stay and let me know if you need any help.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • hello people of this place

Back