• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello people!

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Hello people, I'm eing15, and I'am a romhacker ^^
    I hope pass very well in this comunity!

Phixum

Little presence of insanity
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 23, 2012
    Welcome to PC, eing15! You've come to a great pokemon community (as far as I'm concerned ;p). I sure hope you have fun here. Be active, abide by the rules, and you won't be shot.

Just kidding. XD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Just kidding... he will be shot? o_O;
    (No, I understood what you meant. Just a little humor!)

Oh!
    Hello there, Eing15! Welcome to the community.

So, you're into the whole ROM hacking craze are you? Well then, all I can suggest is for you to check out our very lovely ROM Hacking section. It's simply full of tutorials, documents, and helpful people. I'm sure you will have a splendid time over there!

However, we do have quite a few other forums of interest as well. Don't hesitate to voice your opinions in them, okay? ;D

Take care, my friend.
    Here's hoping we shall speak again!

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    Haha, Welcome to the PokeCommunity Forums. Be sure to read the rules or else I will banish you into the world of darkness. :D

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Welcome to PC.
    I started in Rom Hacking as well :D and now look at me...I say Hi to people :D
    What area of romhacking you best with?

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    jeje thanks people^^
    Well, I suposed that the rules are similiars o equal than other forums..
    And no problem, I'm a good usser xD and I don't do spam.. (I hate the spam xD)

Onvoloper; I dominate all basic of romhacking, and more things, for exemple; I do more scripts, or other things..(Well, I like "imitate" natural styles with palletes and tiles, for example snowed, deserted, forested...etc)
    But I think that never learn all of romhacking,is imposibble! and I think that always can be improved..

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    I think you will have a great time here. I've only been in this forum a few days, and I'm loving it!

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Hi there eing15, welcome to pokemon community! Ur a rom hacker? Well i hope to see some of ur works in the near future :p .anyways hope that you will enjoy your stay here and see you around. (And dont worry, we dont shoot people we just roast them :) ) lol

Yes, I'm a romhacker xP you can see my hack in "scrapbox" but, I hope that one moderator change my hack to hacks showcase xDD (I haven't hurry xD)

@xXDarkraiXx Yeah, I have an a good time in this community!

Back