• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello People!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxLINKxx

MURTA
Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    My name is xxLINKxx. I love Pokemon with R/B/Y being my all time favorite generation. I sucked at it because I was just like 4 or 5 years old, but I absolutely pwned hard at G/S/C. I had R/S/E, and LeafGreen. I also had Diamond, but I sold all of them. Now I just own a Red with a dead battery and a Ruby version, but I plan on probably buying HeartGold and SoulSilver. I just came on here because, well, I loved the original and the new ones look epic.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    o_o

Why don't you have any welcomes yet? D:

-fixes-

Welcome to the PC forums, Link!

Enjoy your time here, and follow the rules~.

As for the games, you should play Platinum, if you have any interest in it at all, I found it to be much better then Diamond or Pearl somehow. I'm looking forward to HG/SS myself, Platinum is keeping my sane while I wait. xD;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx my real name is Kristen I'm 17 years old some of my favorite pokemon are Dialga, Lugia, Ho-oh, Latios and Latias if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hi and welcome to PC, xxLINKxx!

G/S/C was pretty easy :D

Have a great time, stay active and remember to read the rules.

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. I had the exact same problem when I use to play Pokemon Silver...I was only like 5 I think, never knew how to save and was still learning how to read. But I got better and totally pwned it! And yes the old originals will always be in our hearts, but the new ones do look like fun

xxLINKxx

MURTA
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    Welcome to PC. I had the exact same problem when I use to play Pokemon Silver...I was only like 5 I think, never knew how to save and was still learning how to read. But I got better and totally pwned it! And yes the old originals will always be in our hearts, but the new ones do look like fun

Yeah, I had a hard time reading R/B/Y when I first started. And actually, Pokemon is probably what got me into reading, with all of that text and stuff :cheeky:

But I was 6 or 7 and sucked at the game when I started to really play a lot. In Yellow, to beat the Pokemon league, I had to borrow a friend's cousin's team of Pokemon (lv 70 Gengar/Alakazam, and a Lv 80 Dewgong). But in Crystal, I was the type of kid to play everyday on the bus. After 2 school years, I had a pretty amazing team of Lv 100's.

And yeah, the originals will always be in my heart. I replayed Red and got to the 4th badge. I saved, and when I went to play again, my battery had died. That really pissed me off and I refuse to play unless DSI gets a VC system up and running.

So yeah, I always somewhat enjoyed the new ones, but HG and SS look like its turning me into a Pokemon fan again.

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Yeah the new ones are pretty awesome. Kind of sucks how you have red but cant really play it. I hope that all changes when you get SoulSilver/HeartGold! See you around!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back