• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, People!

MariotheMovie

Expect the expected!
Years
  • I'm new to to this forum, obviously.

I've been into Pokémon for years now, and my favorite Pokémon is Oshawott.

I am also a huge Brony, and I like anime a lot.

I love to read the Pokémon Adventures manga, as well.

So, anyway, hello! I plan to be able to stay here for a while.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Hi Mario im new too, literaly joined a hour ago.

Did I hear BRONY? *brohoof*[/SIZE]

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Hi and Welcome to the community Mario! I guess dual is also new so ill just talk to u 2.

Years
  • I'm new to to this forum, obviously.

I've been into Pokémon for years now, and my favorite Pokémon is Oshawott.

I am also a huge Brony, and I like anime a lot.

I love to read the Pokémon Adventures manga, as well.

So, anyway, hello! I plan to be able to stay here for a while.

Hi Mario, it looks like you might have a fellow Oshawott fan in me.

I admit to liking My Little Pony as well even though I've never watched the My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic cartoon.

And I looked at your signature, it seems like you found the Oshawott pic I uploaded to DeviantART. My username there is OshawottGirl.

Also, given the fact Oshawott is a Water-type Pokemon, you should check out this club cos it's about Water-types!

Don't forget to talk to a moderator if you get lost, they might be able to assist you.

Oh, and one more thing, OSHAWOTTERS UNITE!

- Hikari10, uses Razor Shell
    Hello, People!

Years
  • Hey welcome! Have a nice time and make good friends here, also... PKM Advs rule XD i love it, sadly I only have read to the emerald Ruby,Sapphire & Emerald saga :'C. If we ever talk, don't worry about spoilers xD just give me a heads up. See ya, and here, have a casteliacone AND a ragecandybar as a welcome gift and for liking pkm advs :P

Back