• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello people

Years
  • Hello I'm ThatPokeWorld I've been here for a day now and plan to be active in the challenge section people seem nice here so let's hope that their not just deceiving it seems like there is also some nice forms up for no matter what your in to ^_^ anyways yea bye now

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Daw, great we have a good first impression! And yes, the members here are exceptionally nice. XD And it's nice to have you a part of the PC family! Welcome to the forums, and its fantastic to meet you! <33

And yeah, I look forward on seeing your activity! To get a blog though, you'll need to either donate to the site, or, have at least 5000 posts.. which takes time, but, it's doable! At any rate, feel free to explore; we've got loads of stuff for you in store. :3

Toodles for now! Hope we can chat again~! <33

Years
  • Thank you for the kind words, because we're definitely very friendly as you said! Welcome to the forums as well, and hope you're having lots of fun!

And as Dragon said regarding the blogs, donating for supporter or reaching a high postcount (however it's actually now at least 2,000 posts needed instead of 5,000) is the requirements but if you have the dedication you should hopefully get one eventually. With the variety of topics at hand, you should be able to rack up a good postcount without spamming too much.

Anyways, have a great time with us and if you want a new friend I'm always open for a visitor message or friend request anytime! Enjoy your stay at PC, and see you around yeah?

- Hikamaru

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Yep i would Definately recommend challenges especially
    if u wanna have some fun in the old gems and have a spin on them!
    Wilhelm is the mod there so hes obviously in love with the place :)
    Anyways Welcome to the forums and maybe I'll see u around that section a bit :)

Last edited:
    Back