• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello People!

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2021
    Hello, nice to meet you all! I'm new to PokeCommunity and I can't wait to chat with everyone :)
    I have been playing pokemon since I was 9 and I got introduced to the forum by a friend. We play a lot of fan games together so I can't wait to find even more here!

Catto

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Years
  • Hi GeoDash!
    Welcome to Pokecommunity!

Which Pokémon game was your first?

Have fun! =)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there GeoDash, welcome to the community! You definitely picked the right forum if you're looking to play hacks! Make sure to check out the FanGames section! :)

Years
  • Hello, nice to meet you all! I'm new to PokeCommunity and I can't wait to chat with everyone :)
    I have been playing pokemon since I was 9 and I got introduced to the forum by a friend. We play a lot of fan games together so I can't wait to find even more here!
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity GeoDash! Glad to have you join us!

Been playing Pokemon since I was around 11 or 12 myself and found this forum when looking for romhacks to download lol. If you're a fan of Fan Games, you're gonna love our Games Showcase section where creators feature their releases. If you're into rom hacks, as in the ones based on actual game roms, feel free to mosey over to Rom Hacks Studio. We got a seemingly endless selection there hehe.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me or any other moderator you stumble upon around the forums. We'd be happy to help :)

Anyway, with all that said, enjoy your stay!
    Hello, happy to be part of the forum 🙂
    Hello HelenH! Feel free to start your own introduction thread so the community can focus on welcoming you properly :)

infranto

[color=grey][i]When it rains, it pours.[/i][/color
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Welcomeeeeee :)

Another awesome username which is fun to say aloud 😊

Back