• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello peoples

Pokemonmyth

Pokemon Champion
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2014
    Hi, I am new. I came here trying to get multiple new pokemon for Pokemon X and Y, specifically shinies.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, so, you're a shiny collector then? I've been thinking of actually trying to get some shinies too... like, a Shiny Roselia looks amazing, and maybe I can breed for one provided I get my SV! How many shinies do you have? I have around 6 or so... but before, I didn't really mind shinies; I just focused on IV breeding. That and, I'm just unlucky. 8(

But, maybe check out the Trade Corner? You'll be able to see some offers for shiny pokemon, or other great IV bred pokemon there! You can make a trading thread, or, you can check out the daily X/Y Quick Trade Thread for all the small trades there! People are offering loads of things, like shiny pokemon! But in any case, whatever you decide to do, I wish you great luck on your shiny pokemon collection!

And welcome to the forum! Please do feel free to check out the rest of PC as well! And have a pleasant stay! The staff members are always here to help you out with anything at all, and don't be shy on approaching the members of the community; we always have open arms for all our new members! Feel free to strike up a conversation with me as well! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome, welcome! I think my friend up above got you covered on where to do your trades! The trade corner is the best place for you to do all your trading needs. Are you looking for a specific Pokemon? You go there. Maybe you want to complete your Pokedex? We'll help ya! Wanting to do some basic trading or open a trade shop? We have it all there. :D I know you will have such a wonderful time here, especially in the Trade Corner. It's a great place to do all of your trades and meet wonderful trading buddies. The community there is really amazing :D

Anyways, best of luck on your trading, ok! Read the rules and don't hesitate to contact any staff member in bold colors (like Aura Blackquill for example!). See ya, and Merry Christmas!

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    I really like your username; I find Pokemon's connection to mythology fascinating.

Years
  • Shinies are pretty great, I've been collecting them a lot more now in generation 6. It's a lot less stressful now and certainly quite fun to hunt. :) My preferred methods are using sweet scent for hordes since that increases the chances by a whole lot! I've found three shinies that way so far.

Anyways, very big welcome and awesome to meet you, Pokemonmyth! <3 I hope you've been exploring the community and liking what you see so far. Our trade boards are amazin' and will help you out in finding whatever you're looking for, shinies included, so poke around. Perhaps we can trade in the future if I get duplicates or shinies I'm willing to part with.

See you around and have a good, good time here! o/ Let us know how your adventures on PC have been going. And of course, give the staff a call for any help you might need.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2013
    Hello, and welcome to PC.
    I'm kinda new my self so if you need any help PM :)
    Hope to see you active

Back