• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! Pleased to meet you ^^

Years
  • Hello! I'm Izumi, or Izzie! I actually joined 6th January, but I sort of didn't understand the whole thread thingy ^^"" I guess I'm okay in the Pokémon games and I love raising Pokémon, but unfortunately I'm no good in competitive play (TT~TT) Also I'm not too familiar with EVs and IVs as of yet...
    Hopefully I get to learn a lot about move sets, EVs, IV's, natures and more stuff from people here, and I hope I can maybe befriend some people ^^
    I hope we all get along =)!

Oh and I'm a boy in case anyone wonders \(O^O)/

Edit: and I managed to actually like my own post...sorry about that!

Last edited:

Sloan Kettering

Robot Master
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 17, 2018
    You're no good in competitive play...yet. You just need training! If you can snatch this ninjask from my hand, you shall be ready.

Years
  • Welcome!

I'm new myself and grappling with IVs and EVs as well! I'm sure you'll be far better than me in a couple of months though xD

I think I've seen you about! Hope you continue to settle in well and I'll see you around!

Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Izzie! It's so great to meet you.

I know how you feel, because I'm not the best competitive battler either but if you're looking to learn about IVs, EVs and natures we have some helpful people in the Battling & Team Building board who are happy to explain them to you. Also, don't feel bad about making an introduction late, we have had several others who joined much earlier but didn't have time to make a thread until much later.

Anyways, good luck and I do hope you can stick around. If you ever need anything, I'm always happy to talk to you or you can contact a staff member. Besides that, have fun and I'll be seeing you!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Pleased to meet the 3 of you ^^ I think I'd be able to snatch the Ninjask in....a million years Metal Man xD
    Claudine I bet you're gonna be better than me, I'm a really slow learner (kind of like...a Slowpoke or?)
    Hikamaru thanks for the heads up on where I can find different stuff =) I do plan to stick around, but sometimes I just need to...uhh "catch some sleep" or study (yaaay..)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ahh, well, thread thingies are like riding a bike! It's pretty easy, tehee. Anywhoooo, hi Izzie! Hope you're finding the forums to be comfy so far. <33

Mmm, I'm not the best at competitive play myself, but, it does take time to practice and master, indeed. But y'know, yeah, we're very happy to help you out with anything you need in that area! We also have a battle server if you wanna play some online battles too, like randbats and sorts, if you're not into competitive. And most certainly we'll get along~! Have an epic stay, and I look forward to hearing from you again. :3

Years
  • Thanks Dragon ^^ I do like to battle against others (its fun anyhow =D) but I'm not good at the EVs and IVs stuff, I can handle natures (yay for Synchronize!), but I just tend to use my favorites anyway xD as for move sets and held items...I guess I just make it to my preference :3 I also hope I hear from you again too ^^

Years
  • Oh, IVs and EVs aren't hard to learn at all. ^_^ I'd love to help you out if you have questions as well so don't be afraid to give me a poke if you need assistance in the future. I do a lot of IV breeding and EV training, especially now in the Alpha Sapphire post-game. Whewt.

That said, big welcome to PC and great to meet you, Izumi! Catching up on sleep and studying's important but the forum is also very fun so fingers crossed you'll be popping around often. 8] Things are always changing here and everyone's lovely. You're in good hands - have fun!

Years
  • Thanks Sheep that's very kind of you, and nice to meet you =) I don't play on professional level at all, I suck at Pokémon battling in general xD

Back