• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, PokéCommunity!

Xous

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    Hello, PokéCommunity! I'm Xous, a Pokémon artist - I'm best known on another popular Pokémon site, though. ^_^;

I was told to check these forums out by riskbreakers, and I'm glad I listened - it seems like I'll have a lot of fun here, what with the apparently strong focus on the arts. :3

I'm joining to broaden my horizons, to learn about the way other forums have their art programs set up so that I can try to better myself, and to meet some other artists and non-artists and form some friendships. :3

Well, I guess that's it for now... Hope to see you all around! ^_^

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, I am only a VM or PM away! :)

Don't forget to read the rules just to be on the safe side. xD

~Bliss

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Welcome to PokeCommunity. It is great that you could have joined us and I hope to see you around. If you ever have any questions or need any help, all you have to do is drop me a Visitor Message or Private Message.

Have Fun,
    f l a s h

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Hey! Welcome to PC!
    As you may be able to see there are many willing people that will offer help, including me. ^_^
    Remeber read and follow the rules.
    Have an wonderful time!
    I will see you around.

Crissy xX

Amaranthine

Steeled Veteran
    Years
    Art... hm....

Some would consider art to be boring, dull, mind-numbing. I however, see it as a deep and complex way of expressing ones emotions... Well, that and thrashing seven shades of Hell out of people who you don't know and then being able to laugh.

Welcome to PC!

Xous

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    Thank you all for the warm welcome! The first thing I did was read the rules (as I do with every forum), so there won't be a problem in that department (I hope o_O).

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    Hi Xous. Welcome to the forums. I just registered today so I'll go make my "Welcome" thread now.

:)

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Hey Xous! :D
    You probably don't even remember who I am.
    Good to see you here though. Hope you have fun. :)

The best art on the Beach~​

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Welcome to PC Xous and enjoy your stay here! A pokemon artist? Id love to see some of your artwork sometime. Have fun and see you around!

DF

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    hey man :D
    I see alot of people here i know xD o.O

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Welcome to the forums, Xous.

Have fun here!

-MetalGardevoir

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Well, he told you to come here because I told him to tell you to come here lol

Anyways, hope you can be active here and bring all your awesome art with you :3

riskbreakers

Bang!
    Years
    Oh lookie, it's Xous. Love ya art man. :D To anyone who has seen my pokemon playing poker banner, he was the one who made it. :D

Well, he told you to come here because I told him to tell you to come here lol

Anyways, hope you can be active here and bring all your awesome art with you :3

I told him to come here not because of you <_<

His art would be pwnsome here so that's why I dragged him here

~(-.-~)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back