• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokéCommunity

Runaru

Moon Radiance
Years
  • First of all as you can see, I have a bad english, because the fact is that I am Portuguese. I'm Luna. I have 17 years and live in Portugal. I was brought here by Mizukin, which is a good friend of mine. I hope to amuse me here and make many friends. I know there are people who know me, and I take the example of McAlexandre ^ ^

Nice to meet you all

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Welcome Runaru..
    OMG YOUR NAME IS LUNA? GAAH! I LOVE THAT NAME!! I'm gonna stealz it. [/random]
    Read the rules to stay out of trouble,
    and have fun here, 'kay?
    Your english is quite good.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Your English is fine, I wouldn't worry too much.

Welcome to the forums, Luna!

Hope you like it here. :D

Don't be afraid to ask if you have questions, and also remember to follow the rules. ~

Runaru

Moon Radiance
    Years
  • Oops, I made a big mistake. I am very accustomed to using the name Luna in other forums. Luna was not available here so i put Runaru. My real name is Ana.

Im very sorry

Ow, nice to meet you Drew and BlueSnowHoundoom

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • First of all as you can see, I have a bad english, because the fact is that I am Portuguese. I'm Luna. I have 17 years and live in Portugal. I was brought here by Mizukin, which is a good friend of mine. I hope to amuse me here and make many friends. I know there are people who know me, and I take the example of McAlexandre ^ ^

Nice to meet you all

Hi Luna! Welcome to PC!

It's okay that you don't have the best English. Not everyone does. You're 17 years old? Not much younger than myself.

Welcome, and enjoy your stay~

Runaru

Moon Radiance
    Years
  • Thank you very much. I think it will be a bit difficult to walk around, speak in another language confuses me

Back