• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokéCommunity

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    Hello PokéCommunity,

I've been asked by a close friend to join this community. Although my friend is no longer active, I was told it's quite friendly and resourceful. I'm hoping in joining this forum it will aid in my knowledge of Pokémon.

Allow myself to give you a quick summary of my love for Pokémon. I've been a fan of Pokémon for over 10 years. I'm always having fun playing Pokémon with my friends and family. I've never been embarrassed about it and will continue to be a proud fan of Pokémon. I always say you should follow your heart and if you are having fun doing something, embrace it.

I hope I can offer the PokéCommunity my knowledge and experience, thank you for your time.

Regards,
    The Pokémon Professor

Last edited:

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC Pokemon Professor!

I'm sure your knowledge will benefit us :D

Have fun here and make sure you read the rules.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    Welcome to PC Pokemon Professor!

I'm sure your knowledge will benefit us :D

Have fun here and make sure you read the rules.

Thank you Pokedra and yes, I've already read the Community Rules as well as a brief overview of the Terms of Service.

Last edited:

Alec_

Years
  • So your close friend must be pretty good huh?. Welcome to PokeCommunity By the way!
    Have fun and stay active as you can.

~Fairytales.

lia

im back.lets rule pc again
    Years
  • hi there..
    welcome to pc as well..
    i hope you enjoy your stay..
    have fun and be active..

-Raiken-

L is real 2401
    Years
  • Well hello Prof. and let me be one of the many to welcome you to the community. I am also new so I know how it feels to be a new member in such a populated forum, but you'll get use to it.

If you ever need a buddy, I'll be yours.

Best Wishes =]

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Hello PokéCommunity,

I've been asked by a close friend to join this community. Although my friend is no longer active, I was told it's quite friendly and resourceful. I'm hoping in joining this forum it will aid in my knowledge of Pokémon.

Allow myself to give you a quick summary of my love for Pokémon. I've been a fan of Pokémon for over 10 years. I'm always having fun playing Pokémon with my friends and family. I've never been embarrassed about it and will continue to be a proud fan of Pokémon. I always say you should follow your heart and if you are having fun doing something, embrace it.

I hope I can offer the PokéCommunity my knowledge and experience, thank you for your time.

Regards,
    The Pokémon Professor
    Since 1999? Impressive. I've known Pokemon since '99, but only got more interested in it when I became bored of my other games and started anew in my Pokemon Emerald.

Have fun here at the Community.

crobatdeluxe

You can't be a legend...
    Years
  • Welcome to the PC, prof.!!!!

Read the rules...
    Participate actively...

But most important of all...

ENJOY!!!

PM or VM me if you need something!

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    Well hello Prof. and let me be one of the many to welcome you to the community. I am also new so I know how it feels to be a new member in such a populated forum, but you'll get use to it.

If you ever need a buddy, I'll be yours.

Best Wishes =]

Thank you -Raiken-, yes it was slightly disorienting where to click and post however I believe I've got somewhat of a clue now.

Mage said:
    Since 1999? Impressive. I've known Pokemon since '99, but only got more interested in it when I became bored of my other games and started anew in my Pokemon Emerald.

Have fun here at the Community.

I wouldn't call it impressive, rather that I'm an old-timer. :embarrass Thank you Mage.

crobatdeluxe said:
    Welcome to the PC, prof.!!!!

Read the rules...
    Participate actively...

But most important of all...

ENJOY!!!

PM or VM me if you need something!

Thank you crobatdeluxe, I might just take you up on your offer sometime soon.

Last edited:
    Back