• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokécommunity!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    Hello! My name is Ivan!

I have been a fan of pokémon since 2,000. My favorite Pokémon is Arcanine. I have owned almost every game in the main series, and I own some side games. Besides Pokémon, I play other Nintendo games, such as Mario. I often play video games with my brother, Evking (who told me about Pokécommunity). Besides Pokémon, I have a really boring life.

I hope I have a great time!

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    Welcome to the forum. Arcanine is pretty awesome. Not as cool as typhlosion though ;P

i never said Arcanine wasnt awesome :D

Last edited by a moderator:

jvpski3

Banned
    Years
  • Hello. I decided to visit the page because, aw, dude, you have the e with the acute! That's how the professionals do it. Also, you don't need to put a comma in the year "2000". Just do 2000, and you'll be fine.

PS - Welcome to the forums!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hello! My name is Ivan!

I have been a fan of pokémon since 2,000. My favorite Pokémon is Arcanine. I have owned almost every game in the main series, and I own some side games. Besides Pokémon, I play other Nintendo games, such as Mario. I often play video games with my brother, Evking (who told me about Pokécommunity).

I hope I have a great time!
    Hi Ivan! I hope you like PC!

Besides Pokémon, I have a really boring life.
    Haha, same. :)

Welcome to the forum. Arcanine is pretty awesome. Not as cool as typhlosion though ;P
    Are you kidding? Arcanine is freakin' awesome!

Not as cool as Deoxys though.

Back