• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokéCommunity ..!

C.Harlow

The Pirate Cowboy ..!
    Years
    Hey Guys ..! Whats up ..? My name is Campiador Harlow .. and im new to the PokéCommunity ..! =D
    Really excited to start posting here .. and im also looking forward on making friends and i also need help from persons to help me in my Pokémon game ..!

Thanks ..!

Years
    Yo Campiador~! Welcome to PC! :D Good to meet you, and I love your avatar.

Depending on if your game is a hack of an existing game or a standalone game made with programs like RPG Maker, you'll be able to get help in either the Emulation or Game Development sections. There are team request threads in each section where you can give information about your game and request all sorts of help, like assistance with spriting, mapping, scripting, and so on. Not sure if you've checked it out yet, but be sure to explore those two boards when you can. If you can't find the proper threads, I can always help you out if you send me a private message. :)

And you'll make friends here in no time since everyone is friendly! PC is an awesome community so don't be scared to post around and get to know people. Maybe you can reply to some introduction threads or make a post in the New Users' Hangout? I'm sure that'd be a nice way to meet new and older members alike! Just have a great time here though and post wherever interests you. You'll find a lot to do here since PC is so big.. all it takes is breaking the ice and going to make some posts. You'll be surprised with the results.

Have a wonderful stay and great meeting you! I'm around if you need anything at all so contact me anytime! <3

Back