• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, Pokécommunity!

Lichu

The Little yellow hero!
Years
  • Hello there it's nice to meet everybody, I'm Liam and I'm 23 years old & I love Pichu!.

I'm not certain on what to put here so I shall try! :D

I am very into my Pokémon games especially those on portable devices, I have been playing since Pokémon Red/Blue and I still play to this day.
    I have lurked the forum for a little to try and grasp exactly what this community has to offer & I must say I already appreciate how friendly you guys seem!.

Anyways, I look forward to get stuck in and to talk to you guys etc!

Thanks for reading! ^_^

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • Bonjour! Leicester, eh? The way your local team's playing you're going to win the league!

Hope you have a delightful time here anyway! Pop into the Treehouse sometime if you fancy getting to know a few people around here. :)

Years
  • Pichu is so adorable, and as a cute lover myself I have to praise you. Nice to meet you by the way Lichu!

It's always awesome to see people who still remain dedicated to Pokemon gaming since the beginning, and yes PC is full of awesome people so you'll definitely feel like you'll fit in with us. Someone suggested some sections worth visiting, but you should explore and discover your fave sections yourself. It's all to add to the unexpected factor.

Well, that's it from me for now but enjoy yourself and I'm here if you ever want to talk! Just drop by my profile whenever you desire to.

Lichu

The Little yellow hero!
    Years
  • Bonjour! Leicester, eh? The way your local team's playing you're going to win the league!

Hope you have a delightful time here anyway! Pop into the Treehouse sometime if you fancy getting to know a few people around here. :)

Aha, I don't follow the football, though I did notice that we are first right now aha.

Thank you though I'm sure I will & I will be sure to have butchers at the Treehouse, I'd really like to get to know some more of the community! :)

Pichu is so adorable, and as a cute lover myself I have to praise you. Nice to meet you by the way Lichu!

It's always awesome to see people who still remain dedicated to Pokemon gaming since the beginning, and yes PC is full of awesome people so you'll definitely feel like you'll fit in with us. Someone suggested some sections worth visiting, but you should explore and discover your fave sections yourself. It's all to add to the unexpected factor.

Well, that's it from me for now but enjoy yourself and I'm here if you ever want to talk! Just drop by my profile whenever you desire to.

Yay another cute lover & it's nice too meet you too, Hikamaru.

I am and always will be a dedicated Pokémon fan right from the start all the way till the end. I am rather excited to go right ahead and meet people and what not, everybody just seems so nice, which is a nice change.

& I shall be sure too, I'm almost always up for talking ^_^.

Years
  • Hello, Pokécommunity!

It's so cute, aaaa. Huge Pichu fan here too but I love all electrics in general. x'D; Hey there, Liam! Welcome to PC! ♥

Glad to have such dedicated Pokemon fans here definitely. Have you considered joining the cute Pokemon club and potentially choosing Pichu as your partner? ;p I'm sure you'd make an awesome member!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hiiii Lichu! Welcome to the PC!

We're glad you've joined the community! There's so many things to do here! Many many forums, subforums and threads, many friendly and cool people who you can chat with .... You'll not get bored here! Seriously, I'm telling you!
    As I said, PC has many forums and sections! If you need help for how to navegate here, what to do, I suggest you go to the Adoption Center, here in the Welcome Lounge section and request a mentor! She/He will help you ^^

It's awesome to see people that have been playing Pokémon since the first games! I started with Gen 4 though :/ But I've played all the generations, and loved them all! My favourite is still Gen 4 ^^

AWWWWW what a cute little Pichu! So cuuuuute, oh my little heart *-*

I think I've said everything! If you ever want to talk with me, or have some question to be answered, just send me a message ok? ;)

Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Lichu

The Little yellow hero!
    Years
  • It's so cute, aaaa. Huge Pichu fan here too but I love all electrics in general.; Hey there, Liam! Welcome to PC!

Glad to have such dedicated Pokemon fans here definitely. Have you considered joining the cute pokemon club and potentially choosing Pichu as your partner?
    I'm sure you'd make an awesome member!

I know right! Pichu is so adorable! I also own a cute little Pichu Plushie & I love him to death. And thank you, I'm glad to be here.

& yea, I had a look down at the Cute Pokémon club and joined up the moment I realized that I can chose Pichu.

Hiiii Lichu! Welcome to the PC!

We're glad you've joined the community! There's so many things to do here! Many many forums, subforums and threads, many friendly and cool people who you can chat with .... You'll not get bored here! Seriously, I'm telling you!
    As I said, PC has many forums and sections! If you need help for how to navegate here, what to do, I suggest you go to the Adoption Center, here in the Welcome Lounge section and request a mentor! She/He will help you.

It's awesome to see people that have been playing Pokémon since the first games! I started with Gen 4 though, But I've played all the generations, and loved them all! My favourite is still Gen 4

AWWWWW what a cute little Pichu! So cuuuuute, oh my little heart

I think I've said everything! If you ever want to talk with me, or have some question to be answered, just send me a message ok?

Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Hello King, I'm glad to be here.

I have noticed, there's tons to do & I'm so happy to now have the chance to be apart of it, I'm all giddy and excited ahah. I am used to forums as a whole, but there is a lot around here so I'm considering having a look down at the adoption center, it'll be nice to have a bit of help if needed!.

Ahh Gen 4, I do enjoy that myself, though Personally Gen 2 is the closest to my heart. I adore the introduction of baby pokémon sooo much.

I will be sure to send you a message at somepoint, I love meeting new people and making friends & I'm sure you will see me around.

Back