• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokéCommunity!

Alpawca

🌱🌸☘️🌷
Days
    • Age 20
    • Any
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Hi there! I'm Harvey, and I'm new to the forums here. I came across PokéCommunity while looking at some ROM Hacks I was interested in, and thought it seemed like a nice and welcoming place, so I thought I'd join in!

I've been a Pokémon fan since I got Platinum as a kid all the way back around its release date! To this day I still love playing the games and occasionally collecting merch. (Though, I'm not too savvy on games after Legends Arceus since I prefer playing the older games!) I used to be really into Pokémon cards, both collecting and the actual game, but I fell out of that a while ago, maybe someday I'll share some of my collection here. :P

Nice to meet you all!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello there Harvey, and welcome to the PC!

We've definitely got ROM Hacks here! Do you have any favorites among any you've played? Or ones you're interested in?

Nice avatar by the way, and good to meet you too!

Years
  • Hi there! I'm Harvey, and I'm new to the forums here. I came across PokéCommunity while looking at some ROM Hacks I was interested in, and thought it seemed like a nice and welcoming place, so I thought I'd join in!

I've been a Pokémon fan since I got Platinum as a kid all the way back around its release date! To this day I still love playing the games and occasionally collecting merch. (Though, I'm not too savvy on games after Legends Arceus since I prefer playing the older games!) I used to be really into Pokémon cards, both collecting and the actual game, but I fell out of that a while ago, maybe someday I'll share some of my collection here. :P

Nice to meet you all!
    Hello Harvey, and welcome to the forums!
    What is your favourite Pokémon ?
    It is nice to meet you too!

Alpawca

🌱🌸☘️🌷
    Days
    • Age 20
    • Any
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Hello there Harvey, and welcome to the PC!

We've definitely got ROM Hacks here! Do you have any favorites among any you've played? Or ones you're interested in?

Nice avatar by the way, and good to meet you too!
    Hello! Right now, the ROM Hacks I'm interested in playing are Pokémon Fool's Gold, Pokémon Black and White 3: Genesis, and Pokémon Coral! I've taken a liking to Crystal ROM Hacks specifically as of late. :]

Also, thank you! It's artwork by Atsuko Nishida from the Radiant Collection TCG series! Probably one of my favourite card sets...
    Hello Harvey, and welcome to the forums!
    What is your favourite Pokémon ?
    It is nice to meet you too!
    Hi there! I usually tend to lean towards cutesier Pokémon like the electric rodents, but my favourite 'mons would have to be Shedinja and Hypno! Two "creepier" 'mons who I used to be scared of as a kid haha, but they've earned a big soft spot in my heart. Plus, I still think they're cute, anyways. :P
    Hello!
    Which piece of Pokemon merch that you have are you the fondest of ? =3
    Heya! Hmm, possibly the Reshiram and Zekrom figurines (from the TCG collector's boxes, sadly I lost their stands a long time ago!) that currently sit on my desk right now, or a Takara Tomy Sylveon plushie that was sent to me by a friend! ^__^

Years
  • Hi there! I usually tend to lean towards cutesier Pokémon like the electric rodents, but my favourite 'mons would have to be Shedinja and Hypno! Two "creepier" 'mons who I used to be scared of as a kid haha, but they've earned a big soft spot in my heart. Plus, I still think they're cute, anyways. :P
    I have a soft spot for some cute Pokémon too! For me, the cutest is Dwebble! But my top favourite Pokémon will always be Charizard! ^^

Back