• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokéfans!

Jacka

PokéFan
Years
  • Hello,

My name is Jacka and I'm new to the PokéCommunity. I have been on it for the last couple of days, and now decided to make an account to talk to all y'all.

I've been a big fan of the series since Pokémon red came out. I then got Pokémon yellow, gold, ruby, platinum and now heartgold ( to relive some old memories ).

And that's a little bit about me!

Years
  • Hey there and that's how most members get into pokécommunity anyway :P

You gotta love the old school pokémon though, there was fun times playing them and trading with friends to get better ones :)

Welcome and have fun is all left to say, well that and any questions regarding anything feel free to ask around, there's people who would be happy to help you out :)

Years
  • Hey there, Jacka! A big welcome to PC!

Well, it's never too late to become part of the community, so I'm glad to see you joined. :3 We're all quite friendly here. Any reason in particular you decided to become a member, by the way?

Oh, another old-time Pokemon fan! I am as well, aha. Do you plan on trying any of the 5th generation games, by any chance? Those were really great, I'm hooked on Black 2 right now. <3 We have some awesome Pokemon-related sections here, so hope you browse around and make some posts!

Anyway, have fun here and feel free to drop off a message if you'd like to chat or need any help at all!

Jacka

PokéFan
    Years
  • Thanks X3, I already feel welcomed!

And yes Cirno, I do plan on getting a gen 5 game. I just purchased Heartgold 2 weeks ago, and already clocked 40 hrs gameplay ahaha. From what I have heard, they are extremely fun.

But thank you very much, to both of you. :D

Years
  • Hello,

My name is Jacka and I'm new to the PokéCommunity. I have been on it for the last couple of days, and now decided to make an account to talk to all y'all.

I've been a big fan of the series since Pokémon red came out. I then got Pokémon yellow, gold, ruby, platinum and now heartgold ( to relive some old memories ).

And that's a little bit about me!

I spy a fellow Australian. Must speak to him.

Hi Jacka, welcome to PC. You're from Brisbane? How's it like over there? (I'm from Sydney though)

I am Hikari, aka PC's Cutest Oshawott Fan. I just loooooooooove that cute Oshawott sooooooooooo much. I have been into Pokemon ever since I was just 7.

So, you're playing HeartGold? How's it going? I had lots of fun when I played SoulSilver, it reminded me of all that 2nd Gen nostalgia. I like 5th Gen better though, especially B2/W2's new characters. (I have still yet to get Black 2 & White 2 but I will eventually, and I will start with Oshawott obviously)

Well, have fun browsing and feel free to shout me a VM if you need to talk!

- Hikari10

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey there Jacka! Welcome to PC!

I'm Aaron , though mainly call me AWsuared.

I'm an old Pokemon fan myself. I actually started with Red as well lol. Funny I also got HeartGold and Gold too. Do you have any game after HeartgGold? I have White and plan on getting Black2 when I have money.

Have fun and enjoy your stay here. And feel free to VM or PM if you want to just chat or have questions!

Mewtwo II

The Second One
    Years
  • Hi Jacka! I'm Mewtwo II, just call me Nate. I'm also a new member here. Most of the people I know started with Pokemon Red, and glad to see another person who also did. Your childhood was awesome if you started with that game xD

You should definitely get a gen 5 game if you're a Pokemon fan from the very start. The story is very good. I'm currently playing White 2 since I previously played White, and I'm having a great time even if I have somewhat of a fail team lol

So, with that, I welcome you to the site. Enjoy your stay!

Back