• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokémans and Pokéwomans!

Json

I'm deh Draw Inc. leader guy!
    Years
    I'm Json!!! This "Draw Inc." thing is a cartoon my friends and I hope to make in the future-so anyways I love to draw Pokémon and anything else, and I still play Pokémon LeafGreen game in my science class -u- I also play pokemon Y and I'd be glad to exchange friend codes sometime!

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I'm Json!!! This "Draw Inc." thing is a cartoon my friends and I hope to make in the future-so anyways I love to draw Pokémon and anything else, and I still play Pokémon LeafGreen game in my science class -u- I also play pokemon Y and I'd be glad to exchange friend codes sometime!

Hi Json!

I'm Kate :) Nice to meet you and welcome to PC~ I'm also relatively new to this community and I must say everybody has been super nice!
    I play Pokemon X and I'd love to be friends with you :) If you wanna chat or anything feel free to PM me anytime :P

Years
    Hello Json, nice to see you and welcome!

FireRed and LeafGreen surely were memorable games, the old days being given a 3rd Gen makeover. I never played those games as much myself, but hey if you're interested in discussing them why not check out the Advance Generation board here? There's sure to be some nice topics on the games there. We also have the X and Y board with a thread to share your friend code, and hopefully expand the friend safari along the way!

Well, good luck and I do hope you have a happy Easter as well. Feel free to leave me a visitor message if you want to chat, and ask any of the staff if you have a question. They are there to help you after all. Have an awesome time and I'll be seeing you around!

- Hikamaru

Back