• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Poke Members!

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2012

Hi Poke Members!
    I'm CelebiYoshi72... Um, I just started this account... I hope I can meet new people and be friends with them! I look forward to it!

Years
  • Heeey CelebiYoshi, welcome to PC~! So I'm assuming Celebi is one of your favorite Pokemon? It's one of the cutest small legendaries. :3 (By the way, adorable avatar. I still really want to try the new Yoshi's Island!)

Great to see you become a member of the forum, though! It's never too late to get involved; we all love new users here. But why not tell us more about yourself? Your introduction is short (but still to-the-point, which I like) and it'd help us out a bit in welcoming you if you said a little more! Anything you're looking to do here? Maybe download some ROM hacks, get involved in clubs (perhaps the Mario club would interest you?), or just post around the Pokemon/off-topic discussion sections?

But anyway, stick around and enjoy your stay! Hope you have fun regardless of what it is you choose to do around here. Feel free to contact me if you want to chat, I'm always open~ would love to be one of your first friends if you'd be interested, so never fear to leave a message or friend request. <:

Last edited:

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
    Years
  • WELCOME TO PC!!! YOSHI

great to have you aboard.....hope you enjoy your time here.

Don't be afraid to hit me up on my board if you wana chat.

Back