• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello pokecommunity ^_^

Years
  • Hi everyone.I don't that is also a place like pokecommunity.I thought it should be a great fun to be here°_°

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello pokecommunity ^_^

Aw, I'm glad that you're finding PC to be great! I agree; it's indeed a wonderful place to meet new friends and chat with new people! Indeed, I do hope you have fun around here, and I welcome you to the forums!

Have an amazing weekend and a wonderful day, and please don't hesitate to ask me via PM if you have any questions. ^^

Years
  • We're a pretty awesome place and I'm sure you'll have a good experience posting. Good having you, Arraen! Feel free to let us know a bit more about yourself if you'd like as it would make replying to an introduction thread easier but otherwise just kick back and have a good time. =)

Years
  • Hey there, welcome to PC, Arraen~! Hope you're finding everything around the forum okay, as we'd be glad to help you out if you're lost <3

Back