• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokecommunity members!

Years
  • Hello there! I am new at this community and very interested at pokemon. I am 11 years old, and my favourite pokemon is the creator of the world: Arceus.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Arceus is a great Pokemon. Welcome aboard! So what part of Pokemon are you interested in? We have plenty of Pokemon topics for you to discuss with other members, or maybe you're here to battle and/or trade with other members here? We have that as well. Meanwhile you'll meet some of the most amazing people and make awesome friends. You'll love it here.

In case you ever get lost or if you have questions, do feel free to drop me a PM and I will answer it ASAP. Well, have fun! ^_^

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! What a day to join being Halloween. You should become familiar with the layout of the website, it's pretty simple and I'll probally see you around aswell, Arceus is a god of a Pokémon btw!

jkls39

Gate Master
    Years
  • Welcome! Haha! It's nice seeing an 11 year-old joined this forum! Please do enjoy your stay in here. Did you already experienced using Arceus? I'm so envious! I never had the chance to use Arceus ever since I played Pokemon in my life. Even Deoxys, too. Huhu. Anyway, see you around the forums. :)

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
  • OO 11 like me. I'm maybe older since my b-day is at 11. Welcome to PC and Happy Halloween ^_^

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums! Arceus, eh? I love my Turtwig. Turtwig all the way... Seems like you'll be posting around PC, huh? Maybe you should try posting around threads - that'll get you started. Have fun!

Years
  • Welcome to PC!

And have a great time too.

My fave Pokemon is Oshawott, I loved Osha after seeing it in the anime.

Years
  • Thank you all for your warm welcome! You are relly kind.:D

Welcome! Haha! It's nice seeing an 11 year-old joined this forum! Please do enjoy your stay in here. Did you already experienced using Arceus? I'm so envious! I never had the chance to use Arceus ever since I played Pokemon in my life. Even Deoxys, too. Huhu. Anyway, see you around the forums. :)

Yes, I have used Arceus. It's such a powerful pokemon. But don't give up! One day you may get your own Arceus.:)

Arceus is a great Pokemon. Welcome aboard! So what part of Pokemon are you interested in? We have plenty of Pokemon topics for you to discuss with other members, or maybe you're here to battle and/or trade with other members here? We have that as well. Meanwhile you'll meet some of the most amazing people and make awesome friends. You'll love it here.

In case you ever get lost or if you have questions, do feel free to drop me a PM and I will answer it ASAP. Well, have fun! ^_^

I am very interested in pokemon hacking. I have started a project but I think that I will need some help...:nervous:

Back