• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokeCommunity, My Name is TranquilGlades!

TranquilGladesofXero

Prodigy's Apprentice
Years
  • Hello, everyone! I just heard about this site from my boyfriend. I am a big fan of the Pokemon Series (I've played every one :) ). Anyway, I've never really done anything like this before, so please bear with me as I fail a lot...just kidding! But I really am a newbie. I hope I get to understand all of this better!

Also, my boyfriend is a member of yours called ZenonPrototype. (I hope I don't get in trouble for saying that!) I'll be keeping an eye on him!

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Welcome to here... I call you Tranquil~

I played all Generations too, my favourite is Gen 2 since it had the best feeling to it when I played it and had so much fun and was also at a very special time of my life when I played it~

And that's cool, I was also new to forums when I joined here, and still am rather awkward on forums and so don't post much~ but I try to be atleast active and helpful and nice to people here : 3

And yeah wanted to make my love join here too, but she isn't the social type hehe ^^; But it's nice that you joined because of him, and hope you are having a good time while you are here~

TranquilGladesofXero

Prodigy's Apprentice
    Years
  • Thank you for the welcome! Mine would have to be Gen 2 also. When I played Gen 1, I originally played it in Japanese. Of course, I was a little girl, and couldn't even read, so it didn't matter. The soundtrack for Lavender Town totally gave me nightmares, so I've had a horrible memory of it.

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • I played Gen 1 when I was 5 or so and I remember I stopped at Cerulean City or so and then abandoned Pokemon for a while, came back to Pokemon in 2007 when Diamond/Pearl came out and then 2009/2010 replayed the old gens, by burrowing the games, and so got to Gen 2 played through Gold and at the same time I beated it Heartgold and Soulsilver was announced, weird coincindence~

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Hey welcome ive also played all the gens fav so far 3rd gen hoenn finally a remake. Well its good someone recommended u to be here :) Hmm im pretty sure ive seen him b4 lol ive met most people here anyways enjoy the forums :)

ZenonPrototype

Prodigy of Ice
    Years
  • Nice to finally see you here! Obviously, you can ask me about anything you would like to know. Also, feel free to check around for any other interests you have here (and I know you do). Welcome to the Community!

Years
  • I'm new to the forums as well but I played every generation from 1-4 and got about halfway through a rom of Black then the save got corrupted so I stopped. I might buy a 3ds for X/Y or OR/AS

TranquilGladesofXero

Prodigy's Apprentice
    Years
  • Hey welcome ive also played all the gens fav so far 3rd gen hoenn finally a remake. Well its good someone recommended u to be here :) Hmm im pretty sure ive seen him b4 lol ive met most people here anyways enjoy the forums :)

Thank you for welcoming me! Even though 2nd Gen was my favorite, that doesn't rule out the other games. I expect a lot from the 3rd Gen remake and I'm so excited for it. Glad I got my boyfriend to pre-order it for me.

I'm new to the forums as well but I played every generation from 1-4 and got about halfway through a rom of Black then the save got corrupted so I stopped. I might buy a 3ds for X/Y or OR/AS

Newbie Pride! Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. I loved the Black/White series, mostly because of N. He always struck me as a kind-hearted person. Do buy a 3DS, because it'll change your life forever!

As for my boyfriend...he knows me enough to know what I'm going to say, but thank you for the welcome!

Mapleseruhp

Author Maple
    Years
  • insert obligatory joke

Welcome to purgatory

Um, hi. Welcome to Pokecommunity forums. I hope you find your stay nice and relaxing. I'll try not to ruin your relationship

Years
  • Thank you for welcoming me! Even though 2nd Gen was my favorite, that doesn't rule out the other games. I expect a lot from the 3rd Gen remake and I'm so excited for it. Glad I got my boyfriend to pre-order it for me.

Newbie Pride! Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. I loved the Black/White series, mostly because of N. He always struck me as a kind-hearted person. Do buy a 3DS, because it'll change your life forever!

As for my boyfriend...he knows me enough to know what I'm going to say, but thank you for the welcome!

I'm considering buying a 3DS with X over Christmas but I might not because I just bought a Base Set Booster Box off of eBay for $700 and I'm probably going to weigh the packs and resell all the non-holo packs. After I do that I might buy a 3DS then play.

TranquilGladesofXero

Prodigy's Apprentice
    Years
  • I'm considering buying a 3DS with X over Christmas but I might not because I just bought a Base Set Booster Box off of eBay for $700 and I'm probably going to weigh the packs and resell all the non-holo packs. After I do that I might buy a 3DS then play.

Well, whatever you decide, let me be your first advocate! After all it is your choice, and what you decided does sound great.

Back