• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokeCommunity!

Farlace

More of a Swampert guy...
Years
  • My favorite Pokemon is Typhlosion and I only like to play the games and collect the cards since the show and merchandise has gone down in popularity, especially the show *shudders* the reason I'm here is becuase I was a long time member over at Serebii.net, but I left and came back and the forum's format and layouts are weird and limited, restrictions are dumb and rules are a little too strict IMO. besides, you guys were 1st result when I googled "pokemon forums" as Serebii was 2nd :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Yeah, we're kinda the bigger forum member wise.

Sorry things didn't quite work out for you over at Serebii, Typhlosion. I never really visit their boards too often, so I'm not quite sure how strict their rules are. Hopefully you won't find the rules of PC too restrictive to your fun. XD;

Glad to have you aboard, my man. Have some fun, m'kay?

Farlace

More of a Swampert guy...
    Years
  • Yeah, we're kinda the bigger forum member wise.

Sorry things didn't quite work out for you over at Serebii, Typhlosion. I never really visit their boards too often, so I'm not quite sure how strict their rules are. Hopefully you won't find the rules of PC too restrictive to your fun. XD;

Glad to have you aboard, my man. Have some fun, m'kay?

Thanks, and no problem, I will follow the rules and have fun here ^^

rhswrestler215

National wrestler.
    Years
  • AHHHH! another former serebian that left due to horrible rules, and bad mods >.<
    maybe you remeber the rhswrestler215 attack that caused the site to go down for about a day ahha? yeah that was me. i got booted out for stupid reasons, but whatever i'm off topic.

Welcome to the best pokemon forum in the world :D

Hello, I have been to Serebii and the place isn't too horrible. I didn't really like the mods much, but most of the time you can't trust moderators anyway.

You where never a mod there. Trust me, i was. They are all complete jerks. They think they're the top of the world. They literally had forums hidden from the general public, that bashed people on and off the site. Just horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • Hello, I have been to Serebii and the place isn't too horrible. I didn't really like the mods much, but most of the time you can't trust moderators anyway.

My name is Eivana, and my favorite Pokemon is a hard mix between Mismagius and Meowth. I have always loved Meowth, but Mismagius is trying to nudge its way in. lol.

If you want to, leave me a profile comment. We can be friends.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
  • It's nice to see fresh new faces around. Elite Four Lucian at your service - bows - feel free to add me as a friend. and Welcome to PC

You know, it's not too nice to bash other forums.. What you guys are saying may be true, but it doesn't need to be said in a thread like this you know. Not trying to backseat Mod but I'm just saying for the sake of respect.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeeeeeah.. I really don't think we need to get into Serebii bashing here, regardless of someone's modding experience over there. :/ Lets keep it friendly. xD

That aside, welcome to the forums, Typhlosion~.

Sorry for the slight arguing going on your intro thread. ^^;

Hope you enjoy your time here, and stick with us for awhile!

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    AHHHH! another former serebian that left due to horrible rules, and bad mods >.<
    maybe you remeber the rhswrestler215 attack that caused the site to go down for about a day ahha? yeah that was me. i got booted out for stupid reasons, but whatever i'm off topic.

Welcome to the best pokemon forum in the world :D

You where never a mod there. Trust me, i was. They are all complete jerks. They think they're the top of the world. They literally had forums hidden from the general public, that bashed people on and off the site. Just horrible.
    Sorry everyone, I apologise but this is libel. This person was never a mod on the forums and we do not have forums such as that. I just need to state this as people would believe it.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Serebii said:
    Sorry everyone, I apologise but this is libel. This person was never a mod on the forums and we do not have forums such as that. I just need to state this as people would believe it.

Heey, thanks for the confirmation. ~

"HEY! LISTEN!"

Okaaay.. yes I know I'm posting twice in a Welcome thread.

Just go with it for this one time.

Now that the the whole Serebii thing has been cleared up, lets get back to the original point of this thread, which is to welcome Typhlosion. If this keeps up after my post, I'm just gonna close up the thread. :/ So I'm asking you all to please stay on topic, so that I can leave his Welcome thread open. :3

Thanks, guys.

Back