• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokeCommunity :)

Years
    Hello Everyone! ^.^

My Name Is iCanHazzCookie? And yes, I love cookies: 3. I love the Pokémon series games and the fun hacks everyone creates from them. I enjoy playing them. Someday I hope to learn to create my own and I definitely plan to create one. From the many hacks created so far was unique in their own way. I was inspired from every single one that I have played. I have actually joined the PokeCommunity for quite a while now just never posted anything so this is my first one :). I am currently a student so I'm quite busy. I hope to get to know everyone!

iCanHazzCookie

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years

Since the Holidays are near, would you like a Gingerbread cookie? :)

Here at PC, you'll love our large library of hacks! If you're looking for a good hack, you'll probably find it here at this lovely community. Also, you should check out the Emulation section if you're interested in going "behind the scenes" in how ROM hacks are made. Some of our Emulation regulars are really good hackers, and they're willing to give you advice or maybe answer a few questions. ^_^

I can understand you're busy in school, but that's alright! Whenever you have the time to do so, you are always welcome to come here, and well.. have fun! See ya around the forums when you're on! You are more than welcome to PM me if you need any help <3

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Welcome iCanHazzCookie?! You have nice avatar BTW. :) I like cookies too and they tastes delicious. :P Anyway, here at PC you can find new friends and chat with them. You can discuss with other members and vote different things.

So you like hacks? Then you might want to check "Emulation" section where you can find different ROM hacks and other thing (like Megan already said :D).

Have a great time here at PC and remember to read the rules! ^^

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
    Hehe! Welcome! I love cookies too! Chocolate Chip and Oreos are the best....yummy! Oh I just found some in my desk drawer...hold up....yummy, that was good...heh...
    So...hope you like PC! Like Meganium90 already mentioned, you should visit the Emulation Section to learn how to make hacks and to download em too! I'm not much of a hacker, so I don't visit that part of the forums often, but there's so much to do here, that I always find something! :D
    Hope you have fun here!!!!!!!!!!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Welcome to PC good sir! I love your username haha

I came to offer you some cookies but I see Megan has already beaten me to it. However, gingerbread cookies have to be the least appetising of the whole cookie genre, so here are some better ones:

You can't go wrong with some nice chocolate chunks... unless of course you are allergic to chocolate, but if you are you should have mentioned that before I went to all the trouble of baking them!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello Everyone! ^.^

My Name Is iCanHazzCookie? And yes, I love cookies: 3. I love the Pokémon series games and the fun hacks everyone creates from them. I enjoy playing them. Someday I hope to learn to create my own and I definitely plan to create one. From the many hacks created so far was unique in their own way. I was inspired from every single one that I have played. I have actually joined the PokeCommunity for quite a while now just never posted anything so this is my first one :). I am currently a student so I'm quite busy. I hope to get to know everyone!

iCanHazzCookie

Welcome to the forums! I think I personally love cookies and Pokémon. XD Cookies for everyone, huh? :D I think I'm more of a looking-for-fun guy myself. XD I think Meganium90 has already mentioned where you should go for your needs, but feel free to go around and try everything, too!

Have fun around the forums!

Back