• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokeCommunity! :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    Hello everyone! My name (that I am going by for anonymity) is Celebiii. I am very happy to join this community! I joined here in November of last year due to an interest in Pokemon ROM hacks, but never posted anything until today. I enjoy seeing peoples' creativity and I am a huge Pokemon fan (I didn't realize this until recently when I wiped the dust off of my Pokemon White Version cartridge and allowed my inner-child to takeover). I have suddenly recieved some kind of fever which is making me inclined to constantly live, eat, sleep, and breathe Pokemon. Anyway, I would really enjoy being in this community and thought that I would make this introduction so that you could understand my motive for joining this forum. I like music (Kid Cudi, System of a Down, Blue October, Etc.), Pokemon (started becoming addicted shortly after I was born :P), Anime, pretty much all automobiles, horror movies, late nights, learning, biking, running, walking, and anything that allows me to take in life (oh god, now this is starting to sound like a dating profile). Okay, sorry for the extremely and unecessarily long intro to myself (I wouldn't be surprised if nobody reads this whole thing :P), but I hope that I can meet some new people and really enjoy this forum to it's full potential. Thank you, Celebiii.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Hello there and welcome to pokecommunity. It sounds like you enjoy all aspects of pokemon so I suggest the pokemon general and trivia sections. Don't be afraid to explore and check things out and I hope you meet a lot of new friends.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Welcome to PC. You will find that the feeling you are having is shared by a large number of people here. I myself have that feeling, that wish, that the world of Pokémon was real, that I really had someone who I could journey with and could be my best friend. Which is sad for someone who is no longer in his younger days. :P

Dating profile? I dunno. How old are you? ;) ;) j/k

I see Slayr231 beat me to greeting you. I will say watch out for Hikari; she's the Mad Hatter about welcoming everyone, so she'll be along. Then you have me, the almighty weather pattern of danger, Cyclone. I'll try not to blow you away. ;)

Since you mentioned ROM hacks, pop into here and check some out. Don't get lost in there though, there's more to this place than emulation. Have fun here. :)

Cyclone

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    Just started playing Pokemon Sienna a few minutes ago. So far it's a decent hack :) Thank you both for the warm welcomes and it's good to see that I found a community where there are others like me. Looking forward to meeting more and maybe even making a good sized contribution to PC :D

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
    You seem to be into a lot of the stuff i'm into. Anyway i was busy for a while but i'm here to welcome you now! :P. I haven't played Pokemon Sienna, but i've heard good reviews about it. Oh anytime now Mid will show up, he IS B2W2's biggest fan. I'll see you later (maybe?).

Later

PS: Sorry if that was a crappy welcoming >_> im tired from school <_<;

Back