• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello pokecommunity

playgba

Metagross fan
    Years
    Hello I am playgba and I am student that lives in London. my Favourite pokemon are metagross and pinsir and I have been playing pokemon since I was about 5.
    if you have any questions please ask.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
    Hey there, Playgba. Welcome to the Forums!
    So you live in London? How tall is Big Ben, by the way?
    Hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to ask questions if you're confused.
    Expect Hikari and Diablo to arrive soon. They always love to greet new members.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
    Years
    Hello there playgba! :)

Do you play Pokemon Gba games might be obvious because of your username Then go to this forum:

Advance Generation games (GBA)

If you want something new why not try some of our hack here? If your interested you can go here:

Emulation

And why not join some Pokemon Clubs?

Pokemon Clubs

If you have any more questions, don't be shy asking our dear moderators, here's a list of them...

Forum Leaders

You can talk to them via PM/VM.... :)

Well, anyways Welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity! :)

Zoachu

Pikachu?
    Years
    Bienvenido nuevo amigo!

Enjoy your stay here at PC, and follow the rules ;)
    It's a great community to be a part of~

تمتع نفسك

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    Hello I am playgba and I am student that lives in London. my Favourite pokemon are metagross and pinsir and I have been playing pokemon since I was about 5.

Hi and Welcome to the forums Playgba My name is Diablo and I also am a student but from Australia.
    So London, How cool is it there now that the Olympics are there, I saw the Opening today and it looked cool.
    Well my favourite Pokemon is Lugia and I also have been playing Pokemon since I was 5.

Hope you have a good time in PC.

Years

Hi PlayGba. I am Hikari.

Sorry I was late, my internet was down but I'm here.

I can't believe you have played Pokemon since you were that young. I didn't play a Pokemon game until I was 11 (and it was 3rd Gen back then) although I watched the anime since I was 7.

I'm a fan of Oshawott, cos they are soooooooo cute.

So, you're from London? How are you enjoying the Olympics?

Anyways, I'm happy to talk to you so send me a VM on my beloved "Oshawott Blue" profile. I'm really funny so watch out.

- Hikari10, "I Herd U Liek Oshawottz"

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    welcome to the PC,playgba !!!
    There's lots to do here at PC, and There's probably something around here to catch your interest
    remember to read and follow the rules. no one likes a rule breaker.
    NICE pokemons choices and my fave are lucario and arcanine
    have fun!! see ya~

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    tajaros has already showed you around, I see, and you've already met Hikari. Not much more for me to do than say welcome myself! So...welcome! :)

My first Olympics viewing this morning was the women's soccer match between Canada and South Africa. Canada was expected to win, and they did, 3-0. Now to see what they do against Sweden.

Cyclone

Cyclone

Back