• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokeCommunity

Years
    • IL
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    Hey, been browsing this place from time to time and I decided to join.

Anyway my first Pokemon game was Yellow, but for some reason, Gen 3 will always be my fav (can't wait for them RSE remakes).

I stopped playing Pokemon after Heart Gold due to the fact I considered Pokemon B/W wasn't the "Pokemon" of my childhood (i.e Gen 1-3) but I decided to disregard and ditch my nostalgic feelings and pick up a copy of White last month and it ended up being my favorite after Yellow & Sapphire. Wished I could of played White much earlier.

You guys seem like a pretty cool community, hope to see you guys and gals around!

Years
  • Hey, been browsing this place from time to time and I decided to join.

Anyway my first Pokemon game was Yellow, but for some reason, Gen 3 will always be my fav (can't wait for them RSE remakes).

I stopped playing Pokemon after Heart Gold due to the fact I considered Pokemon B/W wasn't the "Pokemon" of my childhood (i.e Gen 1-3) but I decided to disregard and ditch my nostalgic feelings and pick up a copy of White last month and it ended up being my favorite after Yellow & Sapphire. Wished I could of played White much earlier.

You guys seem like a pretty cool community, hope to see you guys and gals around!

Hi Soopaord, pretty funny username and avatar you have there.

Anyway, I've had my laugh but yeah, welcome to PC.

They call me Hikari, I am the comedic genius with a quirky attitude who loves her Oshawottz.

I'm a female who genderbends with my avatars/signatures.

You should come to the Pokemon Gaming boards since you play all those games. Also, are you excited for Black 2 & White 2? They are gonna be awesome...

Remember to contact a moderator if you need help.

- Hikari10, Oshawotter 4 Life

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hey, been browsing this place from time to time and I decided to join.

Welcome Yay a newbie very excited I am to greet you :D

My name is Diablo and my first game was Pokemon Silver and fortunately my favourite Gen is number 5.

You are right Pokemon has come a long way and looking back makes me kinda nostalgic but yeah White is my favourite because the story line is just fab.

Well we are over the moon to have you Join our Poke Family here. And I hope to see you around.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey dude, welcome!

My favourite Gen will always be Gen 2. I love Gold and Silver (and the remakes even moreso, which may mean Gen 4 is actually my favourite, but it's hard to figure out how the logistics of that works :P). But I'm really looking forward to the RSE remakes as well; they were actually the reason I joined the site :D

So anyway enough about me :P if your first game was Yellow you must be one of the older Pokemon fans - it's always great to get some older people around the place, I think. We were around for the beginning of Pokemon and we liked it before it was cool, therefore we are entitled to get all hipster about it if we ever want to lmao.

Anyway, I'll stop prattling on about nothing and just say welcome once again. Hopefully I'll see you around; if you stick around I'm sure I will :D

Years
    • IL
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    Thanks for all the welcome you guys.
    You should come to the Pokemon Gaming boards since you play all those games. Also, are you excited for Black 2 & White 2? They are gonna be awesome...

Pretty excited for B/W 2! I actually have a copy of Black 2 that I got from eBay. Will be picking up a English version of White 2 when it comes out.

You are right Pokemon has come a long way and looking back makes me kinda nostalgic but yeah White is my favourite because the story line is just fab.

Yeah Pokemon has come a long way. Hard to believe it's been like 15/16 years since the release of RB. White did have a pretty solid story line.

My favourite Gen will always be Gen 2. I love Gold and Silver (and the remakes even moreso, which may mean Gen 4 is actually my favourite, but it's hard to figure out how the logistics of that works :P). But I'm really looking forward to the RSE remakes as well; they were actually the reason I joined the site :D

Gen 2 was pretty amazing. I spent countless hours playing Crystal as a kid (more so than Yellow to my surprise), and I still pop in the cartridge in once in a while to mess around.

Years
  • Eep your avatar is hilarious! It was the first thing I noticed. XD;

Gen. 3 is also one of my favoites, I spent more time playing Sapphire than any other Pokemon game. High-five for being similar in that regard. <: I was skeptical about B/W at first too since I didn't like most of the Pokemon designs, but got really attached once I actually played it.

Anyway, welcome to PC! We're great here without a doubt, so I hope you continue to stick around here. n_n It was great meeting you~!

rayan.b

i like cinnamon :)
    Years
  • hi
    its really nice to see someone get over their nostalgic barriers :)
    i congratulate for that ^.^
    not like some people who say there are only 151 pokemon >:l
    I'm new here just like you and I'm looking forward to making friends with anyone here
    especially you ( don't want to seem like a pedophile but i read your comment and i liked them *swet drop* )

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Hello back to you Soopaord its always nice to see someone else join the Pokemon Community. Hope you'll hav as great of a time as I do.

Back